• Is the Central United States adjacent to Alberta/Saskatchewan/Manitoba? It doesn’t appear to be that way on the map but in reality it would make sense they are adjacent territories.

• Customizer

Yes, the CUS is adjacent to Alb/Sas/Man. These maps are not perfectly to scale and there should probably be more land in the western part of CUS and Alb/Sas/Man. Or, perhaps Lake Superior shouldn’t stretch quite so far west (not completely sure about that).
    Although, CUS is also adjacent to Quebec, which is also adjacent to EUS. So I guess we are not even supposed to consider the Great Lakes as an impediment to land unit travel like you would the Danish Straights or the Straight of Gibraltar.

• KNP is right, the single most important item when constructing a board game…the board…was slap-dashed and rushed and put together in a hurry so they could sell it, it has many errors around the America’s and various other sea zones…G40 must be the worst produced A&A game I’ve ever played.(no interest in Guadalcanal)

• I completely agree. The map is a disaster, but it’s still a fun game  :| :|

• I especially can’t stand Europe, a lot of battles take place there and there isn’t enough room for all the pieces. All the other continents have quite a bit of space. I must agree though that it still a fun game.

• Yeah, Africa is too big but Europe too small.

• @munchie19:

I especially can’t stand Europe, a lot of battles take place there and there isn’t enough room for all the pieces. All the other continents have quite a bit of space. I must agree though that it still a fun game.

Yup!

• Customizer

I agree. You get so much going on in all these tiny European territories and it gets extremely crowded. Yet you have all these huge areas in Central Africa and Eastern Russia that often don’t have any units in them at all. Most of China’s territories are pretty big and except for a little crowding in Yunnan, most of those territories don’t hold many pieces either.

• N. America is all messed up, have you tried putting them together? It makes Canada next to mexico!

Europe is small, BUT ITS A AWESOME GAME!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m