• So, in case of FIC, ‘global’ rules are different from ‘pacific’ rules?

• Official Q&A

Only slightly, in that Paris is always considered to be held by the enemy in Pacific.

• Wait a minute. If Paris is occupied FIC can be captured by allied troops instead of liberated? Is this a special rule for FIC, or is it the same for Normandy, Madagascar, Morocco, etc? And also true for London, Berlin, etc?

• Official Q&A

It’s the same for all powers and their territories.

• Customizer

I have a question about French Indo-China.  In the Global game, they have it’s IPC value added to the overall French income, but they don’t have any French troops there.  Shouldn’t FIC have at least 1 or 2 infantry there?  After all, with the addition of Europe 1940, we have French pieces.  I always thought that in the Pacific 1940 game, FIC was unoccupied simply because we didn’t yet have any French to put there.

• @knp7765:

I have a question about French Indo-China.  In the Global game, they have it’s IPC value added to the overall French income, but they don’t have any French troops there.  Shouldn’t FIC have at least 1 or 2 infantry there?  After all, with the addition of Europe 1940, we have French pieces.  I always thought that in the Pacific 1940 game, FIC was unoccupied simply because we didn’t yet have any French to put there.

They are French……would it matter?

• Official Q&A

It was felt that the number of French troops that were in the region didn’t warrant a full infantry unit.

• if Japan captures FIC or DEI territory, and build an industrial complex, and then UK/US/ANZAC take over, can they use said complex? And what if France is ‘liberated’ later on? Does France get to use the complex in FIC?

Could UK/US build an industrial complex in FIC?

• Official Q&A

@13thguardsriflediv:

if Japan captures FIC or DEI territory, and build an industrial complex, and then UK/US/ANZAC take over, can they use said complex?

Yes, assuming Paris is held by the Axis.

@13thguardsriflediv:

And what if France is ‘liberated’ later on? Does France get to use the complex in FIC?

Yes.

@13thguardsriflediv:

Could UK/US build an industrial complex in FIC?

Yes, if it controls it.

• Customizer

@Krieghund:

It was felt that the number of French troops that were in the region didn’t warrant a full infantry unit.

Okay, that makes sense.  Thanks Krieghund.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m