Gargantua vs. Grasshopper at FMGC 2012

• '10

@Young:

I think I prefer to play one game at a time, and a few small games during the weekend instead of 1 big one, so I won’t be joining a 39 game this year, but I will be an interested spectator between my turns. If gargantua wants to play both games, can we set up our global table next to it? As for crushing the Toronto kids…… Hogwash.

Ok, we need a vote on this game.  YES or NO.

We have one NO
    We have one YES

• Sponsor

Team Grasshopper will be there ready to play Team Gargantua in a game of Global 1940 using the latest alpha rules. If team Gargantua chooses to play a different game, which would result in a “lose by default”, than I would be willing and available to play 39 all weekend (it seems as though the options are one or the other, and seeing as the altimatum is coming from a member of your team, the ball is solely in your court gargantua).

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Well seeing so much as the fact that my opponent, has made this a “lose by default” secnario, whilst actively trying to make it look like it was my idea, and manipulate the conversation to his favour. I will type directly here.

You WILL face our wrath on the GLOBAL gameboard.  The other game will be “optional” over the weekend for members of my team.  I am not going there to dictate their experience.  I’m going there to dictate your game experience YG :P.

I’ll reserve judgement on whether I’ll play the 1939 gamr or not until I see more information about it.

ALSO

For any of the fools out there, who thinks playing global is a waste of time because of “all the other games” there.  Quiet yourselves.  There IS no other game but GLOBAL.

• Sponsor

@Gargantua:

Well seeing so much as the fact that my opponent, has made this a “lose by default” secnario, whilst actively trying to make it look like it was my idea, and manipulate the conversation to his favour. I will type directly

You WILL face our wrath on the GLOBAL gameboard.  The other game will be “optional” over the weekend for members of my team.  I am not going there to dictate their experience.  I’m going there to dictate your game experience YG :P.

I’ll reserve judgement on whether I’ll play the 1939 gamr or not until I see more information about it.

ALSO

For any of the fools out there, who thinks playing global is a waste of time because of “all the other games” there.  Quiet yourselves.  There IS no other game but GLOBAL.

Nobody from our team was suggesting a vote for the cancellation of our game, so if your team backs out from our challange in order to play something else, I think a “lose by default” would be an accurate statement to discribe such an action. I am glad that you’re still playing our global game, and for more reasons than a “lose by default threat” I hope, because I too think that Global is the best A&A variant to date. As for determining my experience, I always have fun playing global, winning is a bonus.

I will have the game table set up and ready, no worries on your part. I have many nice dice trays, would you like me to bring one for your team or do you have your own?

Have NO concerns.

My team will be FULLY prepared for combat.

VANCE has joined as the Alternate to our team…

Team DEATH CANADA.

Welcome Brother…  If only our enemies knew what we had in store.

• '10

The winning side of this match is going to be awared a prize from FMG.

Just thought I would up the pressure!

Awesome!

I got some awards/swag I’m handing out too.

The Gargantua trophies!

• Sponsor

That’s great, Thank you FMG.

• Like a superbowl ring world champions……oops solar system champions…oops galaxy champions…opps universe champions…oops Known Universe Champions, only make it ike a mini Stanley Cup…yea duct tape and tin foil

Justin Jest

• Sponsor

Team Gargantua (Allies)

Gargantua
    Axisplaya
    Suprise Attack
    Vance

Team Grasshopper (Axis)

Young Grasshopper
    Enigmatic_Decay
    Pasalades

• Sponsor

Team Grasshopper surrendered to team Gargantua due to foreseeable conditions. Congratulations to Gargantua and his team mates, it was a ton of fun.

Starts Chanting

WHITE POw… oh wait sorry, that was last weekend. :)

…  (Silence)

Allied Victor!

• @Young:

Team Grasshopper surrendered to team Gargantua due to foreseeable conditions.

Yeah, I ate the board, and half of the other team because of it!

• Sponsor

@Enigmatic_Decay:

@Young:

Team Grasshopper surrendered to team Gargantua due to foreseeable conditions.

Yeah, I ate the board, and half of the other team because of it!

You owe me a board BTW…… (Again).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m