Grasshopper's G40 Invitational (OLD THREAD)

• Sponsor

THE TOURNAMENT ROSTER IS FULL, REGISTRATION HAS ENDED!!!

• Lets see the tourney roster

• Sponsor

@suprise:

Lets see the tourney roster

**TOURNAMENT PARTICIPANTS & TEAMS

TEAM NAME - ________________ GENERAL HAND GRENADE (Prince George BC Canada) SIEREDBLOOD (California USA)
    WIDOWMAKER (California USA)

TEAM NAME - ________________ TEFLON (Hawaii USA)
    B4hET (Vienna, Austria)
    BRAVEHART (Toronto ON Canada)

TEAM NAME - ________________ CONTANGO (Waterloo ON Canada) STAINLESS (Waterloo ON Canada) IRON STITCH (Scarborough ON Canada)
    TEAM NAME - ________________ BIRTHOFIRON (Detroit USA)
    YPSIHICK (Detroit USA) YOUNG GRASSHOPPER (Toronto ON Canada)

TEAM NAME - ________________ DESERT ADMIRAL (Las Vegas USA) GENGHIS KHAN (Ottawa ON Canada) SUPRISE ATTACK (Syracuse USA)
    TEAM NAME - ________________ JAMES (Uxbridge ON Canada)
    JASON (Oshawa ON Canada)
    KENNY (Scarborough ON Canada)
    TEAM NAME - ________________
    GERRY (Toronto ON Canada) THE PINK PANZER (Toronto ON Canada) JIGGY JIGGY (Toronto ON Canada)
    TEAM NAME - ________________ TANSTAAFL (Ajax ON Canada) FENNIC (North York ON Canada)
    MATT (Edmonton AB Canada)

• Interesting teams…we shall see haha…

• Alright team we need a name, besides names like Tourney Champs, the best , winners, or none better. . . I’m thinking more along the the line of like twisted outlaws or something of that nature
    Surprise Attack

• Sponsor

@suprise:

Alright team we need a name, besides names like Tourney Champs, the best , winners, or none better. . . I’m thinking more along the the line of like twisted outlaws or something of that nature
    Surprise Attack

Hey Kris… I know Desert Admiral has an account here, so you won’t have a problem sending him a personal message. I don’t know much about your teammates, but I know that they are mega excited to be coming to Toronto and playing in this event… that’s for sure.

Good Luck.

• '17 '16 Customizer

YG, quick question, who sets up the game? Are the players responsible for their own, or will it be pre setup?

Might be an odd question, ive never been to a tournament, thanks.

• @siredblood:

YG, quick question, who sets up the game? Are the players responsible for their own, or will it be pre setup?

Personally, I’m hoping YG will have all games set up ready to go by 10am Saturday morning. :)

• Sponsor

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

@siredblood:

Personally, I’m hoping YG will have all games set up ready to go by 10am Saturday morning. :)

Yes, I will have a small army of volunteers helping me setup tables Friday night, so games will be ready to go by 10 AM Saturday, and will last until 9 PM. Sunday is a little different because it’s a shorter day, but all tables at the Cliffside Bunker on Monday will be set up and ready to go for a 10AM - 9PM medal round.

• Good stuff YGH, our team will see you at the Medal Rounds!

BH

• We will be the “Desert Posse”

• Sponsor

@suprise:

We will be the “Desert Posse”

Thanks Kris, good name… I am updating the other thread with team names (the survival thread) check it out there.

• Four down…Four to go!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m