The finalists: Picking a 2nd favorite NFL team

• '10

Canton Bulldogs, 2 time NFL Champions

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

LOL 30 minutes isn’t “just down the road”

Titans, because they have better uniforms.  And the Eddie George Superbowl Heartbreak!

@Gargantua:

LOL 30 minutes isn’t “just down the road”

Titans, because they have better uniforms.  And the Eddie George Superbowl Heartbreak!

Figure of speech.

GG

• Sorry, I’m unable to help out.  I can’t make an arguement for either one.  :-o

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

LOL Marked?  You mean MARKED FOR DEATH.

• @Gargantua:

LOL Marked?  You mean MARKED FOR DEATH.

Maybe so.

But that doesn’t change the fact as a Colts STH, the only team that I see presenting a bonafide threat to challenge for the conference at this point is the Texans.  IMHO  :roll:

Besides doesn’t OAK have their hands full with SD & KC.  :-D

Don’t get me wrong though, I cheered the Silver & Black many a time in my day.  Lamonica to Bilitnikoff,  Hubbard & Banaszak pounding the ball, Blanda, Otto (x2), Upshaw, Tatum, Branch, Villapiano and yes I remember watching a richocheted pass being snatched off the turf after the intended receiver got hammered by the Raider DB, but I don’t want to think about it anymore . . .

At least they’re back home in OAK again.

• “and yes I remember watching a richocheted pass being snatched off the turf after the intended receiver got hammered by the Raider DB”

Wonder how instant replay would have changed those famous plays?

• '19 Moderator

My second favorite team is who ever is playing against Dallas this week…

• Jacksonville has little history, where Tennessee has a lot of history. (most of it back in Texas!)

• New Orleans is a good second team - they were down and out for a long time, won it all, and are gearing up for another go at it… they have great uniforms, a wild city, and a fun style to watch.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m