Sgt. Wonko's & TMTM's 1940 Global Module for ABattlemap

• http://www.axisandallies.us/GA3.zip v1 updated Tuesday, Nov 29, 2011 11:43 PM EST

Let me know of any errors or updates. Enjoy!

• @wheatbeer:

Also, Japan’s starting IPC is 26 not 30 right?  If so, that is represented incorrectly on the IPC/turn chart.

Where did you find this at?

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Ol’:

@wheatbeer:

Also, Japan’s starting IPC is 26 not 30 right?  If so, that is represented incorrectly on the IPC/turn chart.

Where did you find this at?

Count the territories it starts with and that’s its starting cash.

• '17

Japan started with 26 IPC in OOB and Alpha 2 (matching starting territory, same as all nations).  Unless Japan is a weird exception in Alpha 3, it seems like it must be 26 IPC still.

It is not.  Still has 26 IPC to start with.  Amazing how such a small economy can rival America is it not?

• Ok, so we need to change the map to 26 before starting any league/tournament games requiring alpha 3?

@Ol’:

Ok, so we need to change the map to 26 before starting any league/tournament games requiring alpha 3?

Nah.  They can play currently, we just use territories like Holland, W. Germany, Denmark, and Germany for the Italian ones or the Med Island ones - it would be preferable to add all the territories however.

• @Cmdr:

@Ol’:

Ok, so we need to change the map to 26 before starting any league/tournament games requiring alpha 3?

Nah.  They can play currently, we just use territories like Holland, W. Germany, Denmark, and Germany for the Italian ones or the Med Island ones - it would be preferable to add all the territories however.

I updated the module… it has all the territorries in the Russian NO now… I think hehe and update a few other things… the newest version
    is “Axis & Allies: Global 1940 Alpha+.3 - v1 - GA3.gim”

http://www.axisandallies.us/GA3.zip v1 updated Tuesday, Nov 29, 2011 11:43 PM EST

After giving it a quick one over, looks okay.

• drupal development

• First off, it looks great. Second, I have no idea how to use it. What is the purpose of this, is there a way to play other people, because I dont even see a way to play by yourself. Or is this just used to keep track of a game?

• @AAFan10:

First off, it looks great. Second, I have no idea how to use it. What is the purpose of this, is there a way to play other people, because I dont even see a way to play by yourself. Or is this just used to keep track of a game?

Here is a tutorial that will show you how people use abattlemap http://www.axisandallies.us/onepagetutorial.html it shows you how to play at flames of europe but I’ve moved to play at www.aamc.net now. Abattlemap is kinda simple… just a map and pieces and a way to save the map setup and email that save file to the other players. If your looking for something for more try Triplea http://triplea.sourceforge.net/

• Ok, Thank you. :-)

• I tried to become a member at the flames of europe and it says that my nick name is an illegal name
      HELP
    I’ve also down loaded the a battle map and a driver and some other stuff, I can get to the maps and I cant seem to find the latest A&A Global 1940. I really want to join the on line group to play games. Im very new to the computer so please excuse me if I dont know all the technical terms. I know that I installed the 8.0. My wife did actually and I think for some reason I can’t open a certain file    ARGH  its frustrating

any help would be appreciated Tank you

• @suprise:

I tried to become a member at the flames of europe and it says that my nick name is an illegal name
     HELP
    I’ve also down loaded the a battle map and a driver and some other stuff, I can get to the maps and I cant seem to find the latest A&A Global 1940. I really want to join the on line group to play games. Im very new to the computer so please excuse me if I dont know all the technical terms. I know that I installed the 8.0. My wife did actually and I think for some reason I can’t open a certain file    ARGH  its frustrating

any help would be appreciated Tank you

Not many play at Flames of europe anymore… my tutorial teaches using flames as the example… sign up for www.aamc.net

To make sure you have abattlemap setup correctly do is: go to www.abattlemap.com this install will make sure you have the correct version. If you think you have the correct version… then the 1940 global module should work. To add this module to your abattlemap… download and unzip it to the folder you have abattlemap installed to… which is most likely C:\program files\abattlemap to download the module at http://www.axisandallies.us/GA3.zip and unzip it to your abattlemap folder i just stated.

• Tank you. I’ll try to find time this weekend to look into it

• Ok had no problems installing it but it’s only showing me the Europe map I cant see the whole world and I can’t get the map to scroll any suggestions?

• '17

Hold down right mouse button and drag in the direction you want to see.

• @TMTM:

@Cmdr:

@Ol’:

Nah.  They can play currently, we just use territories like Holland, W. Germany, Denmark, and Germany for the Italian ones or the Med Island ones - it would be preferable to add all the territories however.

I updated the module… it has all the territorries in the Russian NO now… I think hehe and update a few other things… the newest version

http://www.axisandallies.us/GA3.zip v1 updated Tuesday, Nov 29, 2011 11:43 PM EST

I downloaded this update and S.Italy is missing their air/naval bases.

@Ol’:

@TMTM:

@Cmdr:

@Ol’:

I downloaded this update and S.Italy is missing their air/naval bases.

Concur.  You can fix this by putting them on and saving the file in the correct directory as the start file.  (it’s called start.)  Just FYI, but it should be fixed.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m