Japan & Soviet non-aggression pact in AAG1940.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

+6 Infantry to be placed in either the territory being attacked by Japan/Russia, divided between the territories being attacked by Japan/Russia (split as the defender sees fit) or placed on the capitol of the defending nation.  Infantry are awarded after the combat move phase but before the combat phase.  Defender has discretion on how and where the infantry will be placed, given the restrictions above.

Example:  On Russia 1, OOB 1940 global, they attack Korea. Korea has 1 infantryman defending it, so Japan decides to add 6 more to the territory making Russia fight 7 defensive infantrymen.

For those who want “realism” call it outraged Militia men.  Boys no older than 13 winters and men younger than 70 winters grab the rifles they use to hunt/protect against animals and conduct nhuissance attacks against the aggressor.

• '10

@Cmdr:

+6 Infantry to be placed in either the territory being attacked by Japan/Russia, divided between the territories being attacked by Japan/Russia (split as the defender sees fit) or placed on the capitol of the defending nation.  Infantry are awarded after the combat move phase but before the combat phase.  Defender has discretion on how and where the infantry will be placed, given the restrictions above.

Example:  On Russia 1, OOB 1940 global, they attack Korea. Korea has 1 infantryman defending it, so Japan decides to add 6 more to the territory making Russia fight 7 defensive infantrymen.

For those who want “realism” call it outraged Militia men.  Boys no older than 13 winters and men younger than 70 winters grab the rifles they use to hunt/protect against animals and conduct nhuissance attacks against the aggressor.

What would you propose calling the men past 70 winters? Front porch commandos?

After 70 years in lands that even the Monguls didn’t really want, I’d call them corpses.

• '10

@Cmdr:

After 70 years in lands that even the Monguls didn’t really want, I’d call them corpses.

But I suppose you would be kinder to men in the U.S.A. who are past 70 winters?

Why of course, dear, hopefully they’ll die just before getting frisky and I can inherit all their money!

• '10

@Cmdr:

Why of course, dear, hopefully they’ll die just before getting frisky and I can inherit all their money!

Not all who are past 70 winters have a lot of money! That is a common misconseption that all retired men have money.

@Fishmoto37:

@Cmdr:

Not all who are past 70 winters have a lot of money! That is a common misconseption that all retired men have money.

No, but the broke ones wouldn’t be working in the penthouse of an office complex, so I’d never see them. wink

Okay, I’m not that shallow, but you know.

• '10

@Cmdr:

@Fishmoto37:

@Cmdr:

No, but the broke ones wouldn’t be working in the penthouse of an office complex, so I’d never see them. wink

Okay, I’m not that shallow, but you know.

Wow, I never did work in a penthouse. So that is why I am always broke. By the way I think that I am having a senior moment. I forgot what started this topic.

Where and how to place free infantry for violating the neutral agreement which derived from the cash for doing so.

• '10

@Cmdr:

Where and how to place free infantry for violating the neutral agreement which derived from the cash for doing so.

Oh yes, now I dismember, I mean remember. We are starting a house rule game monday and I want to see a more binding non-aggression pact between Japan and the Soviets.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m