China how long does it stay around in your games?

• @Funcioneta:

The chinamen can now park at Burma, so ignoring them a even worst idea than in later games

Can China now attack Burma in Global?  I thought I read Kwangtung (Hong Kong) was it.

• China can attack into Kwangtung and Burma, the only 2 non-Chinese tt in the game China can move units into, with the exception of the Flying Tigers, which are not allowed to land in either.

I have seen a growing number of instances where the Japanese player will send its airforce to kill off large stacks of Inf in the hinterlands of China, without land units to take the tt itself. It seems a pretty good idea, as your risk of loss is fairly low, but it seems like such an unfair move  :roll: oh well

• I reccomend doing a KCF(kill China first)

• @Clyde85:

China can attack into Kwangtung and Burma, the only 2 non-Chinese tt in the game China can move units into, with the exception of the Flying Tigers, which are not allowed to land in either.

I have seen a growing number of instances where the Japanese player will send its airforce to kill off large stacks of Inf in the hinterlands of China, without land units to take the tt itself. It seems a pretty good idea, as your risk of loss is fairly low, but it seems like such an unfair move  :roll: oh well

Actually, the Tigers CAN land in Burma

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m