Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• Customizer

@FieldMarshalGames:

@dadler12:

Will the new combat dice be complete at the same time?

No, they will be done before.  They are in production right now and scheduled for delivery by the end of the month!  I decided to send them ahead of the Units due to the additional delay.

There will be a NEW COMBAT DICE release, called COMBAT DICE 1940 Edition that will include France and ANZAC, and be packaged in a new AMMO POUCH dice bag.  Very cool!

So I’m going to get my France and ANZAC combat dice and not have to wait for the Italian units?  VERY COOL!!  I’ve been as anxious to get them as I have the Italian units.  This will help sooth the pain of waiting for Italy.  THANK YOU!

• Customizer

Hey Jeremy, if the German mould is going into production, I assume that means the small problems you had with some units are fixed?  In the pics of the production samples, some pieces were put in the background and you said it was because they needed some changes.
    You wanted the King Tiger to be bigger.
    The Stuka needed landing gear struts.
    It looked like you had the bomber and artillery pieces in the background but I don’t remember hearing what was considered “wrong” with them.

• bomer probly dident SIZEup right and the artil probly bad a defect

• @GoSanchez6:

I will take it from your response you have already chosen which type of units for the USA you are using. Just wondering if you could let us know what you went with. Thanks for the info.

Seconded!

• '10

I will share as soon as I have some completed sculpts.

Thanks

• THANK YOU FMG

• '10

Here is the e-mail I just sent to all pre-order customers:

First I would like to say THANK YOU for your pre-order and support of this project.

I wish I was sending you this message to tell you the product is ready, but that is not the case.  We expected a March 8th release based on information we were given by the factory.  We have now been informed that there was a defect in the mould and it will have to be sent back to the foundry for repair.  This was a disheartening development as we were so VERY close!

We have now been informed that Production will begin in 60 days.  The only good news in regards to this delay, is that it seems the Germany COMBAT UNITS will also be ready around the same time.  If this is the case, I will contact so you can choose to get this product as well and pay only one shipping fee.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your patience on this pre-order.  This project would not be possible without the support we have received from the greater AAA Community.

I will contact you once again as more information is provided to me by the factory.

• '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

I didn’t receive one, but I follow the progress through the forums anyway.

Cheers for keeping us informed FMG

• @Sime:

@FieldMarshalGames:

Same here…keep up the good work

• @Danger:

@Sime:

@FieldMarshalGames:

Same here…keep up the good work

Didn’t get one either.

Glad I lurk the forums!

• I didn’t get one as well - did you send it out yet FMG?

• TripleA '12

Nor me.

• '12

Me neither.  Maybe it’s still in the works.

• Customizer

I didn’t receive that e-mail either.  Strange that so many of us didn’t get it as we all certainly have a pre-0rder.  Still, like the rest of you, I check the forum almost every day so I guess that’s good enough.

• I got the message today. Thanks FMG
    Dave

• '10

@knp7765:

I didn’t receive that e-mail either.  Strange that so many of us didn’t get it as we all certainly have a pre-0rder.  Still, like the rest of you, I check the forum almost every day so I guess that’s good enough.

As it was a mass e-mail.  There is always the chance that it was caught by spam filters??

• Me either.But it is a fun forum!

• good thing were all addicts:P

• I checked my “junk” folder to see if my hotmail spam filter had sweeped it up in their dragnet… and no, I didn’t get one either…

I suspect something is amiss with your missive Jeremy!

• Customizer

Me neither - but of course read it here anyhoos - so its all good.

:-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m