• But Krieg, if i want to have a new production chart, will they give me a new one or its just tac bombers and the battle strip?

I mean, the production chart is not accurate.

And when the errata will be official with all the errors corrected?

• Maybe they can just send us a whole new game with all of the rules corrected, the game board corrected, the box corrected……

I think we will have to be happy with what we get.

• I loved the part about Germany will probably only have 3 mechanized Infantry.

• @Gwlachmai:

I loved the part about Germany will probably only have 3 mechanized Infantry.

There will be no blitzkrieg.

Great Video…

But it’s hard to concentrate on the text if you understand the voices.

I hope they will also send the extra pieces to Germany.

• '10

Nothing is listed  on the WOTC website so far

• WOTC has an address listed on the back of the p1940 rulebook, but I ASSuME™ I’ll need to have a special P.O. Box or labelling so it’s received properly. Today is Monday, but perhaps those specifics are not available yet.

• Today was supposed to be the big day. What happened?

• Official Q&A

I have to admit that I just assumed there would be an announcement.  Maybe there won’t be.  Has anyone tried Customer Service yet this week?

• Great news everyone,

I was checking on the status of my damaged units (emailed and WotC told me on 12/31/09 that they will send my units) so I emailed back on the status of my units and WotC said it will be shipped with the new battlestrip, so I email back asking if the new battlestrip is ready and whether what I heard through the grapevine of 6 Japanese Tactical bomber is true and this is the email response I received.

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

To access your question from our support site, click here.

Subject

Fwd: Damaged units for Axis and Allies Pacific 1940/ Not enough tactical bombers for Japan [Incident: 091230-000373]

Discussion Thread

Response (Support Agent)02/09/2010 06:12 AM
    XXXXXXXXX,

I have packed your order and it will ship out to you this week and yes, we have included 6 Japanese Tactical Bombers per Battle Strip that we are replacing for you.

Thank You

We would appreciate your feedback on the service we are providing you. Please click here to fill out a short questionnaire.

To login to your account, or update your question please click here.

Pat
    Online Response Crew
    Wizards of the Coast
    1-800-324-6496 (US and Canada)
    425-204-8069 (From all other countries)
    Monday-Friday 9am-6pm PST / 12pm-9pm EST
    Saturday-Sunday 10am-4pm PST / 1pm-7pm EST

• @Krieghund:

I have to admit that I just assumed there would be an announcement.  Maybe there won’t be.  Has anyone tried Customer Service yet this week?

I called and the guy on the phone said if you’re already on the mailing list they’ll still send the tac bombers. He said also that if you’re on the list already you don’t need to send your old battle strip. Said it should be to us in about a week. If you’re not on the list probably call?

• @Gwlachmai:

That’s cool, does anyone know if there are any plans to produce an IPC chart that goes to say….80? I’d much rather see that.

Honestly the last game we played i used pen and paper for production and it seemed to work better. On paper there’s no way to accidentally bump tokens. When we take over territories we leave the control tokens upside down. After non combat movement we flip them and adjust all at once. I still like my paper money (thank you monopoly lol). Anyway it really doesn’t take much more time. Works well for small areas (so screwed when E1940 comes out lol.)

• Still waiting on the big announcement.

• '10

Still waiting on the big announcement.

i dont think there will be one. either they are going to send them to you with your battle strip or you have to request them again.  i got an email today saying they’re on their way.

• Must be a big magic convention going on.  I’ve tried dangling bananas and they wouldn’t put down their magic cards.  Go figure.

• I emailed them,
    They i was put on a list an that they would send me the tacs Bomber as well as the battle strip somewhere in the end of february.

• Does anyone know what a dedicated european A&A player should do in order to receive the new battle strip and the extra tac bombers? We have no WOTC department in my Denmark. The closest is either Belgium or Britain.

• Official Q&A

Contact the one in Belgium.  The address is on the back of the Rulebook.

• @Krieghund:

Contact the one in Belgium.  The address is on the back of the Rulebook.

Okay thank you very much :-D

• @Brain:

He should have tore the play testers a new @$$'ole for not noticing all the errors in the rulebook.

full metal jacket?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m