• @knp7765:

Maybe coach of many will make new ships with the new sets he is proposing.  He is planning on making new pieces sets that will fill in some of the gaps left by WOTC and FMG sets.

Well, I haven’t given up hope for such a thing, but I haven’t seen much evidence of much interest in a naval expansion either… as further evidenced by the lack of replies so far to my naval rules expansion thread.  Maybe I made it sound too complicated… its really not that complicated; so far it’s mainly just a way to give CA’s and BB’s more punch to make them more worth the cost by giving them additional attacks, give more national advantages to those nations for which sea control was a priority, and rank battleships into more categories by using a 20-sider-based gunnery system…

• Customizer

Yeah, I took a peek at that thread.  To be honest, it did seem to be somewhat overly complex, at least for my liking.  That’s why I don’t play the A&A Naval Miniatures game.  I love collecting all the sets and I tried to get into the game but there were too many variables involved.  I just couldn’t wrap my head around them.  I just prefer the somewhat simpler rules for the board games.

• I thought my mustard color would be doing better. That tells you what I know.

• @gosanchez6 IMG_2948.JPG

Vallejo Japanese Army uniform for the win!

• PantherP Panther moved this topic from Other Axis & Allies Variants on

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m