• I have already played 1 game of AA50 this month, plan on playing 2-3 more probably during the Christmas break. 8-)

• I have played 1 game of AA50 and one of A&A Pacific this month.

Most of they guys I play with have PCS’d (the army moved them) or moved (they were civilians that moved).

So a game a month is average for me  :cry:

• Sounds awesome!

Showdown in Reno!

By the way: what are the odds of victory for each participant?

Who is the prohibitive favorite?  :-D

• Craig you caught me 8 years to late I used to live like 20 miles west of Donner Pass in Nevada County.

Oh, well maybe next time.  :|

If you have a showdown in Northern NY or Ontario, Canada let me know.

As of right now I plan to head to the WBC in Lancaster next year.

• Woo-Hoo!  My cousin lives in Buffalo, Captian Jack lives in Jamesville and two others (less active on the site) live between me and there.

• @LT04:

Woo-Hoo!  My cousin lives in Buffalo, Captian Jack lives in Jamesville (JamesTOWN) and two others (less active on the site) live between me and there.

HaHa!  I know, I know, it’s a small “city”    :lol:

LT - How far are you from Buffalo?  I’m an hour and a half south.

• CPT Jack,

Sorry about the spelling / renaming of your town / village / city.

I live an hour north of Syracuse in Watertown so I am about 3 1/2 hours from Buffalo.

LT

• We, have switched our 4 player games to AA50 and are planning at least 3 games in Dec, one down already, Dec 6th AA50-1942 setup- Allies won.  Now onto AA50-1941 Dec 20th.  Then the Holidays, we will not know which game unitl after the 20th game.

Dry fox holes, clear skies and calm seas, for everyone,

enjoy.

• I am not sure why online games wouldn’t count. As far as face to face games the revised board is (was with the arrival of AA50) set up on my coffee table and me and my girlfriend play 2 rounds a night. Except weekends when I play my on line games here.

• @tin_snips:

i’ve only been playing AA50 since i got it. i enjoy it too much to be going back to revised or original

i’ve played 3 times in the past month, and hopefully again next week. it’s not too hard organising a game during the christmas break  :-)

That is awesome. I have my copy, but i haven’t been able to play with anyone yet. I’d love to play every week if possible, whether it be Classic or AA:50

• The only problem with the Poll is that I could not choose more than on game choice!  I just picked the most recent.

• I’m not Hardcore…

I play with my ships in the bath and battle with my tanks at the dinner table, and sleep with my Air squadrons dangling above my bed on string…

… but that’s normal isn’t it ?

• @Mr:

I’m not Hardcore…

I play with my ships in the bath and battle with my tanks at the dinner table, and sleep with my Air squadrons dangling above my bed on string…

… but that’s normal isn’t it ?

I think so.

• I played AA50 last weekend, my first game.

• Japan??? :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m