• (First post for this newbie so i hope you all go easy on me :-D )

Has anyone done  rules or map for an expanded (sub Sahara) Africa in AAE game? I know for the most part part the war was over in this part of the world by mid-1941 but games with 39, 40 and early 41 scenarios would be greatly aided with there inclusion, espically if your playing with France and Italy.

• Hi, you might be better off asking this over on the House Rules or Other variants boards.

There are lots of those type things in those forums. There are some folks who are very dedicated to expanded or alternate and generally just tweaked more to their liking rulesets.

• @Bluecoat1861:

(First post for this newbie so i hope you all go easy on me :-D )

Has anyone done  rules or map for an expanded (sub Sahara) Africa in AAE game? I know for the most part part the war was over in this part of the world by mid-1941 but games with 39, 40 and early 41 scenarios would be greatly aided with there inclusion, espically if your playing with France and Italy.

I did create a game for this.  It is called Battle of the North Altantic (not sure if I spelled Altantic Right)  Anyhow it should be on the forums here somewhere.  Check the Variants or House Rules section.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m