Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Attacking against enemy ships and subs…

• Hi all.

I have a doubt… Supposing enemy has a fleet with, for example, a carrier, a cruiser and some subs, can I attack this fleet with my SHIPS but decide to not attack the subs??? In this way, I could assign all the hits to the 2 bigger ships and my opponent shouldn’t use his/her subs as “cannon fodder”…

Thank you in advance.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

No,

You can only choose to Ignore Subs, when there are ONLY subs in the Sea Zone.

If attacking a cluster of ships, its up to the defender if he wants them to stay and fight, or submerge (depending on if you have a destroyer).

You could however, send all Airforce at his Navy, and since you can’t hit hia subs, and his subs can’t hit you, essentially negate them.

• '10

@Sergente:

Hi all.

I have a doubt… Supposing enemy has a fleet with, for example, a carrier, a cruiser and some subs, can I attack this fleet with my SHIPS but decide to not attack the subs??? In this way, I could assign all the hits to the 2 bigger ships and my opponent shouldn’t use his/her subs as “cannon fodder”…

Thank you in advance.

Gargantua is correct. I would like to point out that if you don’t have a destroyer in you attacking force the defender may choose to  submerge the subs in which casew you have your desired attack….ti piace?

• @Battlingmaxo:

I would like to point out that if you don’t have a destroyer in you attacking force the defender may choose to  submerge the subs in which casew you have your desired attack…ti piace?

I know, I know… Yeah, I like it, but I would prefer if I could choose… 😉

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m