Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

UnBaltic question

• I’m familiar with the basics of the UnBaltic strategy for Germany, but as far as I can tell C-Sub is extinct, so I was just wondering about the build.

Is it simply 1 Bomber and the rest INF, or am I forgetting something??

• I think the recommended one was bomber, 5 inf, 2 tanks but all inf plus bomber would work as long as Russia can’t advance. Really, the key is that the med ships go west, the Baltic navy is in z7 with the original Atlantic sub, planes are massed at Western Europe, and Germany buys a bomber.

I attached the paper if you’d like to reread it.

CSubP18 Baltic Part IV -UnBaltic.pdf

• @Fleetwood:

I think the recommended one was bomber, 5 inf, 2 tanks but all inf plus bomber would work as long as Russia can’t advance. Really, the key is that the med ships go west, the Baltic navy is in z7 with the original Atlantic sub, planes are massed at Western Europe, and Germany buys a bomber.

I attached the paper if you’d like to reread it.

Cool…thanks!  🙂

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m