Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Great new movie!

• 2018 2017 2016 '11 Moderator

From Demand Debate:

“The Great Global Warming Swindle”

Finally a movie about global warming that uses facts and doesn’t talk about a certain individual’s personal life with opinions sprinkled in.

Made in part with the assistance of the co-founder of Green Peace and numerous highly respected scientists including many who were part of the IPCC.

• Tire fires for everyone. :lol:

Thanks for the info. I just put it on my to rent list. Now, I won’t give two sh!ts for air pollution. In fact, since our planet is no longer in danger… excuse me, never was… I won’t bother voting for any clean air proposition. Wasted money if we are already safe. Damn hippies. Besides, if we are wrong about global warming, I won’t live to see it. AKA… not my problem.
    I am relieved.

It reminds me of Troy McClur… you may remember him from that documentary “Man Versus Nature, The Road To Victory!”

• I know how I (and others) have been derided - as a cult (?), or as a bamboozler - because we think global warming is real, related to our actions in one way or another, and will pose a problem.

Then I see my accusers blindly follow a made-up faith, or support a corrupt administration that cried wolf about a harmless nation, and stalwartly defend their decision to entrench us in a conflict with no end, and no plan to finish it.

So I’d like to point out this.

So who is trying to mistake whom?

• 2007 AAR League

harmless nation

iraq was a harmless nation huh?  you must freaking despise clinton for bombing iraq around 10,000 times, b/c it was soo harmless.  saddam hussein never attacked anyone ever.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m