TheVeteran VS OSB1987 G40 Alt. Universe Tournament Rd1

• @Contango @osb1987 gotta be honest: contango- you had me thinking that the 3rd time was when it was game over but i checked the tournament rules and the 3rd time is the last warning and the game isn’t over until it happens a 4th time per the tournament rules. in our group chat contango you said the game could technically be over in 6 days from my first bump which would only be 3 total bumps - but i did read the tournament rules and it does say that the third bump is the last warning. - do i need to follow this then and wait for the 4th bump still?

• '22 '20

@theveteran

I apologize, I think you’re right that I may have mislead you earlier. I think I do remember saying something about 6 days on FB which wasn’t right since that would only be the last warning and need another 72 hours before the actual forfeit triggers.

Here’s the section of the League rules:
    5e - “Bump” warning and consequences - Each “bump” warning resets the clock for another 72 hrs. However, on the 4th “bump” warning the offending player will be disqualified and declared the loser for that game. (Note: You get only 3 warnings per game.) You must post the warning when it happens (or before the next move has been made by your opponent). You cannot retroactively issue a “bump” warning. “Bump” warnings can be issued for posting of partial turns (for example, someone only posted their combat move), OOL requests, map questions, etc. but they follow the same 72 hour requirement.

So yes, I think another 72 hours is required before I can feel comfortable calling it a forfeit as the moderator.

• @osb1987 finally bump game over

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m