Two features I miss from the old forum

• '19 '18

Hey community and especially @djensen

While I like the new forum overall, there are two key features I miss.

• 1.: Indicator, in which threads I have posted
      In the old forum, every thread had a little icon below the title indicating that I have posted in it. I loved it for two reasons: Checking out old games of mine and also find games very easily, even when I already read the most recent post earlier without being able to download the file.

• 2.: Path at the bottom (not that important)
      After posting in a thread, I am on the bottom of the screen. In the old forum, the path to the thread was at the very top AND at the very bottom, which meant I could easily click on it to return to the subforum. The new forum lack this and only have it at the top.

• Founder TripleA Admin

@MrRoboto said in Two features I miss from the old forum:

• 1.: Indicator, in which threads I have posted
      In the old forum, every thread had a little icon below the title indicating that I have posted in it. I loved it for two reasons: Checking out old games of mine and also find games very easily, even when I already read the most recent post earlier without being able to download the file.

Where was the indicator?

Found it:

0_1542226599549_cae8e800-9082-44eb-b97c-28dbe6d0934d-image.png

• 2.: Path at the bottom (not that important)
      After posting in a thread, I am on the bottom of the screen. In the old forum, the path to the thread was at the very top AND at the very bottom, which meant I could easily click on it to return to the subforum. The new forum lack this and only have it at the top.

Some of these things are theme dependent. Right now we’re using the default theme but it is possible to either make requests to the NodeBB developers or create a child theme. I do eventually want to create a child theme. Or possibly use a theme called Onyx.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m