• '10

@Gamerman01:

THAT was his name!

I know Razor/Adlertag/Bizarro Tag would be chomping at the bit to smite him.  :evil:

• I know Razor/Adlertag/Bizarro Tag would be chomping at the bit to smite him.

You left out Foxxy, The 4th sock puppet account he made. :mrgreen:

• '10

@Imperious:

I know Razor/Adlertag/Bizarro Tag would be chomping at the bit to smite him.

I deliberately left out Foxxy knowing  it would not take long before you filled in the gaps.  Thanks for taking the bait. How I miss those those halcyon days of the KSG (karma support group) thread and actually winning  PBF games.  :-D

• @Imperious:

I know Razor/Adlertag/Bizarro Tag would be chomping at the bit to smite him.

I’m afraid all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant….and to fill him with a terrible resolve.

• OK Tag…go to work!

• Oh my!  He’s here!  And his tag still says “I applaud you”

Too bad the cum counts are already gone, Tag….

• I am against this karma/smite/applaud stuff, it adds nothing.

If anything, why not do as the other A&A clubs, have a count of how many tournaments you won, or how many games you won etc. Now that would be something to respect. Most of us come here to play games, not to smite each others posts.

And about all the ghost accounts. I used to be Adlertag in every A&A sites of the world, but when I got divorced, I could no longer log in because I had used my ex-wifes e-mail adress, and she was not very cooperative, so I had to create new accounts as Razor. The other accounts like Bizarro tag and Foxytag are not mine, and I want admin to delete them, because they are not real accounts, but some funny jokes that I suspect IL has made.

• @Razor:

I am against this karma/smite/applaud stuff, it adds nothing.

If anything, why not do as the other A&A clubs, have a count of how many tournaments you won, or how many games you won etc. Now that would be something to respect. Most of us come here to play games, not to smite each others posts.

And about all the ghost accounts. I used to be Adlertag in every A&A sites of the world, but when I got divorced, I could no longer log in because I had used my ex-wifes e-mail adress, and she was not very cooperative, so I had to create new accounts as Razor. The other accounts like Bizarro tag and Foxytag are not mine, and I want admin to delete them, because they are not real accounts, but some funny jokes that I suspect IL has made.

I am not a joke…I’m Swedish.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

LOL how interesting…

• '10

@Razor:

I am against this karma/smite/applaud stuff, it adds nothing.

So are you saying you got divorced so you could marry Foxxy ???  I’m confused.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m