A Song for ABWorsham (and any other Texan)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21P9V1ZQ7l4

I think it’s pretty good and evokes the romantic notions of the Lone Star state I have.

• As a Texan living a thousand miles away, I thank you.

I don’t remember that song from Fallout 3 or Fallout NV… I would think I would have remembered it…

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Lone Star is an epic favourite of mine.

Thank You New Vegas for bubbling this song up to the surface!

• @BJCard:

As a Texan living a thousand miles away, I thank you.

I don’t remember that song from Fallout 3 or Fallout NV… I would think I would have remembered it…

Welcome, pardner!

It’s from New Vegas, I hear it on the Mojave (I think that’s the name) Radio Station, one of the default stations you start with.  Not the one with the announcer.

@Gargantua:

Lone Star is an epic favourite of mine.

Thank You New Vegas for bubbling this song up to the surface!

I happened to see that it was on sale for $10 on Xbox Live, so snatched it up.  I was replaying as good, but i think one of the glitches killed my save (it perpetually loads) at about 30 hours in.

Today I started an evil character (trying to join the Legion and ally with any “bad” factions), and it’s hard.  I naturally want to good, and sometimes I forget to the bad thing.

I think next I’ll do a truly neutral chaotic character (or maybe evil chaotic) in that I’ll just murder everyone and take New Vegas for myself.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Haha,

Taking new vegas for yourself is the best thing. :)

As for your load problem… it’s not uncommon.  You’ve got to keep multiple saves going to prevent it :S

I still have yet to go through the motions of finally finishing the game.  I’ve maxxed my character out, done all the DLC’s, and got all the best weapons, and all followers.  Now it’s just time to complete.

I stopped playing as soon as Dead Space 3, and Colonial Marines came out.  Thank you for reminding me to return!

• Thanks for the post.  :-)

• I recall how Enya’s “only Time” became a NY anthem after 9-11.

This tune comes close after this weeks fertilizer plant explosion.

Neither that event , nor the recent drought or fires have deterred me from wanting to go back.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m