Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

France 1914 By Larry Harris

• Other options for Britain of course- send troops to the Med to help Italy/Africa; send troops to… wait for it… Russia to prevent revolution.  Britain is realistically the only country capable of supplying direct support to Russia.

• Customizer

We don’t know for sure if Britain is allowed to send units to Russia, or how many SZs there are in the Arctic area. The UK probably needs all its transports to get the army into France.

In the ongoing demo game, my instinct would be to pile the B.E.F. into Picardy and build up a sizable army there. Very little can be gained by taking out the single German in Belgium, and the B.E.F. would then be exposed to a German counter-attack.

• True, we don’t know if Britain can send help to Russia.  My thought was that the UK is the most flexible country from the start- in that it should be able to supply help where needed.  The USA is also flexible, but 5-6 turns from helping.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m