I only made recommendations for sculpts, they took these and made the final proofs. Ultimately, the producer makes this decision but he is keen on WW1 knowledge.
So, IL… do you know what ships are pictured in the preview images you’ve shared so far? The resolution is uneven on my screen and given two angles of the shot, I can’t quite be sure, but this is what I think I’m seeing…
1. Top: German Kaiser-class BB (the diagonal layout of the midships turret seems to make this a natural guess; the Brits also did some diagonal layouts, but the turret shape says “German” to me on this one, but I can’t quite be sure…)
2. Middle BB: One of the three British 13.5" “super-dreadnought” classes (i.e., Orion, KGV, Iron Duke. Can’t quite tell which as the stack/mast layout is obscured. If I’m wrong about the turret shapes, though, and the above is the British one, than this must surely be the German Konig-class, the only German all-centerline class with a single mid-ships turret.)
3. Lower BB: Must surely be the French Courbet class, the only class I can think of with 2 wing turrets together with two sets of fore-and-aft superfiring ones.
4. Upper Cruiser: I’m thinking French Gambetta class ACR, with its four stacks, obvious tumblehome and 8 turrets in a hexagonal (or would that be octagonal?) layout.
5. Lower Cruiser: Omaha-class CL, with its obvious 4 stacks and 2 twin turrets (an unusual feather for CL’s back then) which might be a bit of an odd choice since they didn’t make it into the war at all, but I’m not bothered, as I think they’d look like a good fit together with the US 4-piper destroyers.
6. Upper Destroyer: One of the British Admiraly classes; can’t tell which…
7. Middle Destroyer: One of the US 4-piper, “flush-decker” designs, not sure which…
8. Lower Destroyer: One of the German Grosse Torpedoboots (again, I can’t tell which…)