• Official Q&A

The 2nd Edition FAQ is now available on the AAP40 2nd Edition product page.

• TripleA '12

Excellent, thank you Krieg!  :-)

A couple of queries with the FAQ if I may…

Can you plesae elucidate on the sentence: However, the sea zone can’t be cleared of defending combat units, so the amphibious assault can’t proceed. on the 2nd question in the Kamikaze Strikes and Scrambling section? I’m not sure I understood the logic here as the question made no mention of defending Japanese warships… so I don’t understand why the amphibious assault cannot go ahead…

Regarding the United Kingdom player getting the War Bonds tech in the Global game: surely only the United Kingdom gets the bonus IPCs? I didn’t think powers could share tech? Please clarify on this…

Thank you very much.

• Official Q&A

@Lozmoid:

Can you plesae elucidate on the sentence: However, the sea zone can’t be cleared of defending combat units, so the amphibious assault can’t proceed. on the 2nd question in the Kamikaze Strikes and Scrambling section? I’m not sure I understood the logic here as the question made no mention of defending Japanese warships… so I don’t understand why the amphibious assault cannot go ahead…

The scrambled fighter can’t be cleared from the sea zone, as the attacker has no combat units there.  The sea zone must be cleared of defending units other than ignored transports and/or ignored/submerged subs before the land units can come ashore.

@Lozmoid:

Regarding the United Kingdom player getting the War Bonds tech in the Global game: surely only the United Kingdom gets the bonus IPCs? I didn’t think powers could share tech? Please clarify on this…

Yes, only UK gets the IPCs, but they may be split between the UK’s two economies (Europe and Pacific).

• TripleA '12

Ah okay, thanks very much again for the answers.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m