• Well if your worried about it, then buy as many copies as you want now while you can.

• @Brain:

Well if your worried about it, then buy as many copies as you want now while you can.

At the price they’re charging in the UK?  :-o I think I might need to talk to my bank manager  :evil:

@Craig:

I know that Krieghund said that, but I was talking about going further and talking to Larry about.  To get clarification.

This is worth doing. It would be best getting it from the man himself.

• Official Q&A

Where do you think I heard it?  :wink:

• @Krieghund:

Where do you think I heard it?  :wink:

Those little voices in your head. :-D

• Yope has the inside line, Krieg talks to Larry, and IL is “in the know”.

• The Game Shoppe in town said the purchase sheet he got from WOC said this release of AAP40 is a deluxe version and will be like AA50 and another Pacific will be released later like AA1942. Same goes with AAE40. He also said that WOC expects this AAP40 to be sold out in early January 2010.

• '19

I think I would trust Krieghund over your local dude who runs a game shop and isnt involved in the game.

• I guess time will tell.

• '10

Has there been any confirmation of this as LIMITED EDITION?  A customer e-mailed me and asked:

“I have heard that Wizards of the Coast sent out a letter to all the retailers stating that AAP40 is going to be a limited print edition and that they are working on a smaller scale Pacific game similar to AA42.  Is there any truth to this?”

I didn’t get this Memo!

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Has there been any confirmation of this as LIMITED EDITION?  A customer e-mailed me and asked:

“I have heard that Wizards of the Coast sent out a letter to all the retailers stating that AAP40 is going to be a limited print edition and that they are working on a smaller scale Pacific game similar to AA42.  Is there any truth to this?”

I didn’t get this Memo!

That would be lame.  I’ve bought two copies - for extra pieces cause they never give you enough :x
    I’m thinking about buying a third one though because of this.  I’m glad that I bought 2 AA50 games last year.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m