Russians allowed to move IC's

• Has anyone played A&A … allowing Russia to have “moving” IC’s?

Russia can move either or both of it’s IC’s one territory per turn. If an IC moves – it cannot produce units that turn.

than I think US should have one in China :wink:

maybe it will work but then again MB that is based off historical occurence…

• I’ve seen the idea in 2 or 3 places in the forums, and my question is: If you move the factory, does it retain its “initial” status and the ability to produce unlimited units?

@Grigoriy:

I’ve seen the idea in 2 or 3 places in the forums, and my question is: If you move the factory, does it retain its “initial” status and the ability to produce unlimited units?

I would have to say yes… cause they did… but i think they should be allowed to build 1 unit when it moves…

• i think thats kind of stupid since you cant really move a building especially in war.

i like war, not because of the idea of millions of people dieing just of the idea of beating the hell out of the opponent.
    -joshost

without war history would be boring.
    -joshost

• Actually Joshost, if Russia did not move their factories they would of been wiped out, when russia moved its factores to the Urals, far from enemy forces, it started pumping out tens of thousands of tanks and aircraft.

So yes buildings can move.

I have played with the moving of russian ICs, i use it every time, it I allow unlimited production in any of the russian territorys

• Actually Joshost, if Russia did not move their factories they would of been wiped out, when russia moved its factores to the Urals, far from enemy forces, it started pumping out tens of thousands of tanks and aircraft.

So yes buildings can move.

I have played with the moving of russian ICs, i use it every time, it I allow unlimited production in any of the russian territorys

• sorry about reposting that one my comp wnet nuts for a sec :oops:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m