Can you put Damage Counters on an IC in edit mode?

• TripleA '12

Hi Veqryn,

I am using edit mode to try and replicate a table top game I’m currently playing. The game is AA50, 1941 scenario and I’m using:

Engine Version: 1.3.2.2
    Game: World War II v3 1941
    Game Version:1.4

The editor is cool and lets me change the units, territory ownership and starting IPCs. But I can’t seem to find a way to add Damage Counters to a specific IC.

Can this be done? Many thanks.

• TripleA '12

Also, can I give certain Technologies to certain powers? I need to give Radar to the UK, War Bonds to Germany, etc. Many thanks.

• Customizer

Adding damage counters is not yet allowed.  (Best workaround is to damage the factory with a bunch of bombers, then repair it to the amount you want)

You can not change techs directly, but you can roll for technology while in edit mode, allowing you to pick which technology you get.

I hope to add these features some day.

• TripleA '12

That’s cool, thank you. Yes, rolling for Tech in edit mode is so much easier! Now I’m getting somewhere. I will take your advice on bombing and then repairing the ICs. Nice work mate.  :-)

• I’m having trouble with repairing counters on certain factories! (V4)
    (Trying to deal with it,just having to agree with your opponent how much damage is left)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m