• Just as an fyi on a bug that I encountered. I’m attaching a save file of the issue. Basically I had 2 transports in sz6 and dropped one infantry into korea to take it back from those pesky russians. On my ncm, I wanted to load 2 units into the unused transport and drop them off into Jehol. Unfortunately it gives me an issue saying ‘transport has already unloaded units in a previous phase’. I can still move one of the transports it’s full 3 moves and I can load say some units in Jehol onto the transport just fine. Eventually I just ended my ncm and edited the transport and men to where I wanted them.

Also on an unrelated note, it’s possible to move from rio de oro and vice versa when the neutrals have been activated.
    troubleloadingncm.tsvg

• Customizer

thanks

for future notice, please use the official bug tracker for any future bugs you find
    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=44492&atid=439737

you can also upload the savegame on the bug tracker as well

the reason being that we have more devs than just me, and that I lose track of lots of bugs when they are just forum posts.  When they are actual bugs in the tracker, I can … track them.  I also do not always read this forum.

• kk, do you want me to submit this one?

Also, I perused some of those issues. I’ve sometimes gotten the same error as the person who mentioned they get a warning message saying they bought too many units. I can post a savefile next time it happens. But I can only remember it happening in AI games and it always seems to somehow double how many units you bought. For example, I buy 10 units and the message will pop up saying I bought 20 units and that’s more then I can place. But it only shows the same 10 units I bought when it comes time to place them. So it’s nothing that affects actual gameplay.

• Customizer

Actually it would really help if you did the bug report.  I am starting to lose track of all the bugs already, and I’d really hate to miss one.

• done

• Customizer

Hi Seth,

It was a tricky one, but I managed to solve it.  You can now load those troops.

Also, what was the second bug you mentioned, about Rio?  I didn’t understand what the problem was on that one.

thx,
    veq

• Sorry, I guess I wasn’t too clear. It’s possible to move between Rio de Oro and French West Africa once the neutrals have been activated.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m