• If you don’t see the option YOU would choose, post!

• Tank dash.

I might need to try the blackmail strat sometime.

• Greatest strat poll EVER!!!

(except for all of the other ones . . . mind you, that Klum is yummy . . . .)

• I have to go with the defensive AC and INF…
    The beer thing is more likely to end up with ME ripped, so I have to stray away from that. 
    And the blackmail… When you have Arlington National Cemetery in your closet, tough to blackmail others :-P

• @ncscswitch:

And the blackmail… When you have Arlington National Cemetery in your closet, tough to blackmail others :-P

I don’t know about everyone else but I certainly would like to hear that story.

• People talk about the skeleton in their closet.  I just have WAY more than one of them…

And I detailed quite a number of those skeletons a couple months ago…
    Though of course the list was FAR from complete…

• @Cobert:

Tank dash.

I might need to try the blackmail strat sometime.

ditto i tried threatening(like blackmailing but sorta differnt) the us when i was japan and didn’t do pearl harbor. I waited until the first sign of aggresion to threaten them but didn’t really work.i it was classic and i had almost 50ipc ans the us had 30 something. they didn’t care that i never attacked them that whole game. i attacked china and sinkiang but that doesn’t count they not apart of the us.
    edit: fixed a lie

• ha, that reminds me of the game im in right now against a new player (kind of, hes played a couple of games).  We always play Risk together, and today, as russia, he asked me as Japan if we could make a border alliance between Buryatia and Manchuria.

:lol:

• 2007 AAR League

@Cobert:

ha, that reminds me of the game im in right now against a new player (kind of, hes played a couple of games).  We always play Risk together, and today, as russia, he asked me as Japan if we could make a border alliance between Buryatia and Manchuria.

Amphibiously land in SFE and then invade Bury from there  :evil:

• @ajgundam5:

@Cobert:

ha, that reminds me of the game im in right now against a new player (kind of, hes played a couple of games).  We always play Risk together, and today, as russia, he asked me as Japan if we could make a border alliance between Buryatia and Manchuria.

Amphibiously land in SFE and then invade Bury from there  :evil:

i was about to say the same exact thing but the “while you’ve been waiting someone else posted” message came up. :mrgreen:

• I like the blackmail idea, but waste my Heineken!? :-o

• 2007 AAR League

Heidi Klum IS the ultamit German strategi.

Damn! My opponent just added more infantry when I wasn’t looking. See. Heidi Klum really works.

Otherwise, I usually just build 1 CV/TP for the Med(luv dem Afrikin IPCZ) and the rest ground units while I wait nervously for the Japanese to take over the world.

• LOL, I like this poll, particularly the last 3 strategies.

However, Heineken isn’t German, but for the sake of WW2 history, we’ll say it is.

I’d suggest employing banzai and kamikaze tactics borrowed from the Japs.  Or employing Borat for another revolution. Very niiice.  Great success.

Does thou fark, newpaintbrush?

• @Jermofoot:

I’d suggest employing banzai and kamikaze tactics borrowed from the Japs.

that is actually what my sister does. random sucide plane attacks on your captial.

• Even though it’s not working too well vs Jen. i say the IC and infantry is the best idea…. what u should also post is “play defensive” or “play offensive” b/c u can buy the same units and use them in a completely different way.

personally…i like the getting drunk…i think i play better when i am :evil: cuz i take on the role of whoever i play as

German - Heineken
    US - Budweiser
    Japan - Sake
    Brits - Tea lmao…oh those brits…so proper
    Russians - VODKAAAAA!!!

take a look at my game vs Jan…see how Germany is doing…

Feds 10

• Mrs. Klum is by far the best option on that list.

• @Feds10:

personally….i like the getting drunk…i think i play better when i am :evil: cuz i take on the role of whoever i play as

German - Heineken
    US - Budweiser
    Japan - Sake
    Brits - Tea lmao….oh those brits…so proper
    Russians - VODKAAAAA!!!

As Germany you should take “Beck´s” and not “Heineken”.

• When wouldn’t you do Heidi Klum?  8-)

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Well, ya all know me, the AC in SZ 5 is the biggest waste of Cash this side of, well, this side of anything!  I’d rather have 4 fighters or 2 bombers and a fighter to an Aircraft Carrier in SZ 5….(SZ 14 is a different story.)

Of course, you all know this means in the Tourney I’ll be building AC’s in SZ 5 cause no one will expect me too. :P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m