• 2007 AAR League

I think Jen is suggesting that might be my G1 buy.

I may as well tip my hand - I’ll be building 2 ICs, one in Algeria and one in Libya, and one sub in the baltic after moving the original baltic fleet to SZ 3. I even save $2 for G2 with that build! Or maybe just 5 subs…

• @froodster:

I think Jen is suggesting that might be my G1 buy.

I may as well tip my hand - I’ll be building 2 ICs, one in Algeria and one in Libya, and one sub in the baltic after moving the original baltic fleet to SZ 3. I even save $2 for G2 with that build! Or maybe just 5 subs…

tu est locco :lol:. thats funny it would probally be more worth it to transport from italy.

• 2007 AAR League

You’re right - I’ll put the ICs in Norway and West Russia instead.

• @froodster:

can  you link your game here i don’t want to find it. but do except to be able to use them? RUssia should put an ic in Kar. now that would really be funny, especilaly if you put that w. russia ic in ukraine. a wall of ics. 8-) edited added last sentence.

• @froodster:

DUDE!!
    Stop sharing our secrets of ultimate German (and Japan) conquest!!!

• 2007 AAR League

• would this bid help or hurt germany. 161 bid. one ic to each gray teritory and then 2 inf to either ukraine or libya.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

161, why not get 12 Transports, 2 Aircraft Carriers, 11 Infantry?

• @cyan:

would this bid help or hurt germany. 161 bid. one ic to each gray teritory and then 2 inf to either ukraine or libya.

it should be 131(counted germany and italy :oops:) but the reason is because you would be unstoppable with 131 or 1 tank and 42 inf in w. russia.  i was just wondering  if each german terrotory had an ic in, how would that affect the game. would it hurt germany beacuse the captured ics can be used by the allies or woud it help them beacuse the could build agnywhere they wanted.?

• I dont know, if an allied player took one, I believe it could be taken back next turn, or at least the buys in that territory contained since it would be surrounded with newly placed units next turn.

• Too much ground to defend…

The IC’s would really hurt Germany…

Allies producing in Algeria and Libya… sure only 1 unit, but still would mean teh Germans would lose Africa faster…
    Russia buildign in West Russia from R2 forward…
    UK building in Norway from UK2 forward…

• Oh man, some of you guys with your wacky buys must be smoking some of the owl’s crackpipes and downing some stale heineken bruskies!

• @ncscswitch:

You would not have the income to maximize productions at all 3 IC’s… EVER (unless the game was already over).

2 INF in Karelia for a cost of 21 IPC’s over 2 turns is not a good Russian buy… just buy 4 ARM in Moscow 1 turn, and send them to Karelia the next instead :-)

sending tanks into st. petsburg makes more sense but you only have to build in moscow when japan suddenly comes a tapping As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. for it is Only this, and nothing more.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m