• Wow! :-o Now THAT’S cool!  Nice work Mr. Jennsen!!!  :-) :mrgreen:

• I like the site frood!

• New to the forums, but looking for someone willing to play the new guy.  PM me if interested.

VG

• DiceRolls: 8@1 2@2 2@3; Total Hits: 38@1: (6, 5, 3, 3, 2, 3, 3, 1)2@2: (4, 6)2@3: (2, 3)

Defense

DiceRolls: 4@2 1@3; Total Hits: 14@2: (6, 6, 5, 2)1@3: (6)

• I’m looking for a game of A&A revised, hopefully my first online win.  :wink:

Of course, another learning experience is good too.

• @Dragoon_Blade:

I’m looking for a game of A&A revised, hopefully my first online win.  :wink:

Of course, another learning experience is good too.

I’ll play wit ya if you don’t already have a game.  I’ll send a PM your way.

• Looking for someone to play with a little experience for i have only played one online game. If you are interested PM me.

Thank You,
    Volks

• 2007 AAR League

Anyone wanna try the triplea Pact of steel with me? It seems fun and really unbalanced for the allies.

• 2007 AAR League

@ezto:

Anyone wanna try the triplea Pact of steel with me? It seems fun and really unbalanced for the allies.

I would be willing to play that with you … not today however I don’t have time

• 2007 AAR League

Hi!
    I’d like to start up a few games of AA Revised (not LL)
    I usually play DAAK Diceserver , using Abattlemap

If you’d like to use some other mapping software or dice roller, I’ll need some education first, but then we can surely get rolling.

Drop me a line here , or challange me at DAAK , where my user is Perry1

Cheers

• 2007 AAR League

@ezto:

Looks interesting - I’d consider it if it were a 3-on-3 team game. That would be cool.

What do you mean by unbalanced for the Allies? The Allies have a big advantage? Or it is stacked against them?

We could do a “Liberals v. Conservatives” game. Of course, the conservatives would have to play the Axis powers…

• @froodster:

@ezto:

Looks interesting - I’d consider it if it were a 3-on-3 team game. That would be cool.

What do you mean by unbalanced for the Allies? The Allies have a big advantage? Or it is stacked against them?

We could do a “Liberals v. Conservatives” game. Of course, the conservatives would have to play the Axis powers…

The allies are definitely at a disadvantage - lots of added income for the defense of Europe + essentially two turns for Germany.

I would play a 3 on 3 game though. I’m politically indifferent, though my salad years living in Boston I probably tend to err on the liberal side.

• 2007 AAR League

Hmmm… looking at it now too, it seems like this was designed by someone who was never able to win with the Axis. The Allies get a couple extra naval units but other than that it just looks like someone slightly overcompensated for the Axis. It looks like playing with a bid of 100 for the Axis or something like that.

• Another poster (naturally, I can’t find the thread now) did a sort of pact of steel “lite” that uses the revised setup but splits Germany (territories and forces) between Germany and Italy. It looks like the only difference is Germany is worth 20 ipcs instead of 10. I haven’t tried this one yet, but it looks more winable as the allies than pact of steel…

(drop the .doc extension to play it)

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Evening Everyone!
    Looking to start a new game.  Any takers please PM me!  I currently use MapView and Wargamers for the dicey.
    :-D
    Dudeman

• I am also willing to play. I have Revised and Europe (ordering Pacific tonight). I would like to play Revised…never done it through the internet though. Just let me know.

• Hey, I’m looking to start another game. I’ve only played online once before… and got spanked! I have Abattlemap, but will use other programs if you really prefer one to another. Just send me a message. I also use the in house dicey.

• Well, I’m looking for a game of revised, I have both abattlemap and triplea, though haven’t used triplea much.  PM if interested, thanks.

• Anyone looking for an easy win?  I would like to play someone in Revised this week.  My F2F playmate won’t play me anymore!  PM me if interested.

• Hello. Looking for an opponent for A&A revised. I’m used to playing with 1 National Advantage for each country (nerfed lend-lease and removed superfortresses) so I’m somewhatinexperienced with a regular game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m