• I was just promoted again… not on the boards, but at work (where it REALLY counts!)

Starting Monday I move into my new job.  And my income caps out at $120K (probably in reality a bit less than that since I likely will miss my numbers at least a few times during the year… call it $90k).

Anyone need any hand cleaner?  Degreaser?  Solvent or aqueous parts washers?  An oil water separator cleaned out?  Some waste drums picked up?  A new jet washer? Ultrasonic parts washer?  Used oil or antifreeze picked up?  HAZCOM training?  Anything regarding EPA or OSHA compliance at all?  If so, call me… I’ll get you hooked up :-D

Congrats NCSC, and best wishes. Actually I don’t have Hazards around the house, I got a lil bro (too young for pyrotechnics) but I definitely will consider if I waltz towards you neck of the woods. And are we talking Net or Gross? (if you don’t mind me asking  :wink:)

GG

• Gross.

The Feds are going to take a big wet bite out of my behind now… especialy since Angel’s income pushes us into the mid 150’s range, and since we do not ahve any little “deductions” of our own runnign around…

Ahh, your in that tax bracket… Still not bad; I am finishing up HS and not working so I can’t complain…

GG

• Congrats, Switch!  Does that mean you’re buying the beer tonight? :evil:

• @SSG:

Congrats, Switch!  Does that mean you’re buying the beer tonight? :evil:

It means that he’s buying the beer (and hookers & blow) EVERY night!  :evil:

Good Job, Switch!

• Nicely done NC.  I know the feeling (my income just tripled from June to July).  It’s kind of nice.  The problem is controlling the spending.

@Jermofoot:

@SSG:

Congrats, Switch!  Does that mean you’re buying the beer tonight? :evil:

It means that he’s buying the beer (and hookers & blow) EVERY night!  :evil:

Good Job, Switch!

Jermo, what would Angel have to say about this!?

• As long as I buy her one too, she’d be happy :-)

As for the spending increases…

We had JUST reached the point where we were spending our disposable income (mostly due to us buying more and better wines :-P)  But we both are kicking back hefty sums before we even see our checks, so that helps a lot.  Also, like most folks, our biggest expense is our home.  Which has already appreciated since we bought it last year.  So even though that is a lot of money going out, it is not “lost”, just changing form one asset column to another (less interest).

I signed the offfer letter today, and the “offical” announcement is made Monday.

The one aspect that will impact me on the boards, I have about 2 weeks of training to do over th next couple of months in Texas, so for a couple of weeks, I’ll be off the boards.  I’ll of course update folks when that gets scheduled.

• Congrats :-D

• Thank you all.

I just finished my last day doing my previous job.  So for the past week new pay old job.

Now I have a week of vacation coming up (at the new pay rate :-D ) and then hot and heavy as I gear up and take over my territory, start meeting my customers and potential customers, etc.

Also, at least 1 week in the not too distant future I will be off-line to attend some additional training in Texas.  Probably mid-November.

• Yippie!

Found out that I am NOT going to have to attend the 2 weeks of training in Texas (Actually, I was going to be slated for California the first 2 weeks of December!).

The new Market Sales Manager (the guy who had been my boss for the past 3 years until his promotion 3 months ago, and is now my boss again), vetoed wasting the money to send me to the training classes.  He said point blank… “this guy has been around for 7 years.  He knows more about the company than most people, and he knows more about our products than probably anyone else.”  That went up the food chain and came back down…  NO TRAINING NEEDED!

I start hard core on Monday.  No BS training classes in “Customer Based Selling” or “Introduction to our products” or “how to use SalesLogix” (our sales tracking software package… a total joke and a total waste).

Stocked my van yesterday (went in on my vacation to get ready).  Monday morning, our competition gets some real competition!  :-D

• What exactly do you do.

• I assume you were asking me…

Account Manager for a HAZMAT Disposal and Industrial Services company.

• Congratulations NC!

Do it for God, country, and the hazardous mat’ls mgt industry you will soon dominate.

• @Linkon:

Congratulations NC!

Do it for God, country, and the hazardous mat’ls mgt industry you will soon dominate.

Mua hahaha
    Just a thought . . . any chance that my education in pharmacology/biochemistry and medicine, coupled with your experience and training would lend itself to a partnership in WMD development of our own . . . ?

• Bio-Napalm… oh the possibilities…  :evil:

• 2007 AAR League

@ncscswitch:

I was just promoted again… not on the boards, but at work (where it REALLY counts!)

Starting Monday I move into my new job.  And my income caps out at $120K (probably in reality a bit less than that since I likely will miss my numbers at least a few times during the year… call it $90k).Â

Anyone need any hand cleaner?  Degreaser?  Solvent or aqueous parts washers?  An oil water separator cleaned out?  Some waste drums picked up?  A new jet washer? Ultrasonic parts washer?  Used oil or antifreeze picked up?  HAZCOM training?  Anything regarding EPA or OSHA compliance at all?  If so, call me… I’ll get you hooked up :-D

Dont BRAGG!!!  :-D

• @ncscswitch:

I assume you were asking me…

Account Manager for a HAZMAT Disposal and Industrial Services company.

Yes, it was a typo.

• '19 Moderator

What is your territory?  My company uses some of the services you offer.  Not realy my department, but who knows.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m