Can you move (non-C) sea units to a newly captured sea zone??? Tell me here.

• This is what i need to know. I’m in the middle of a game right now.

• I’m fairly certain the answer is a yes, the logic being that seazones are big enough, and ships are small enough, that avoiding the battle is possible

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Non-C as in ships not involved in the original conflict?

yes.  Provided you won, of course.  It’s the same as moving extra units into newly conquered land.  (Basically, they were too late for the fireworks, but just in time for the pizza and beer.)

• yes.  Provided you won, of course.  It’s the same as moving extra units into newly conquered land.   (Basically, they were too late for the fireworks, but just in time for the pizza and beer.)

Wait!!, you can move ground units into a newly conquered territory if they weren’t in the battle???

• Wait!!, you can move ground units into a newly conquered territory if they weren’t in the battle???

Yep….for instance, if you were Germany, and you took Eastern Europe back from those pesky Brits with all your forces in the Balkans, on your non-combat move you could move all your infantry from Germany and all your tanks from W. Europe into Eastern Europe (if you wanted to).

• You only can´t move Airplanes in there unless it´s a seazone with an empty AC that wasn´t participating in battle.

• 2007 AAR League

you can also move units into an enemy seazone that contains only enemy submerged sub(s).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m