• oops that was a mistake…anyway to continue…
                                                                      2 subs 16
                                                                      1 trn    8    net 62ipcs

so anywho so the difference in loss of ipcs is 34…couple that with fact that that uk navy, 1st round buy, and 2/3s of the air force gone germany has bought itself tons of breathing room to clean up norway, egypt, ect next round and still march toward moscow with inf and art  purchases… also med fleet still alive

• 5 FIGs to start.

You keep forgetting that dead Ukraine FIG.

• thats a whole other can of worms…you would leave your rus arm in ukr to take out a single fig? if so then ger has to go with 1 ac, 1 fig, 1 arm, 3 inf on r1. with the dead tanks russia looks alot less of a threat.

• With a WR Stack, massed INF in Caucuses, and a build that includes a Russian Fig… No problem!

But with combining WR and Ukraine you get to kill 6 INF, 2 ARM, 2 ART, and a FIG.

Nice trade, even giving up 2 ARM for it.

• so your not a fan of the ‘stafing’ tactic in ukr? to me that seems to make more sense(or belorussia)

• I am too used to a bid INF in Belo, so I tend to go Ukraine.

Besides, All I NEED to do as Russia is trade in dentral Europe for a while, not hold it :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m