• Well, finally theres another set coming out, sweet. :-D
    But just one big question whatll be in it? :?
    im guessing asise from whats stated in the announcement , im betting theres gonna be the ME262.
    hey i wonder if theyll put in the Black widow, or usa’s firt operational fighter the shooting star? :roll:
    well maybe not, it was used in the pacific more…
    well lets see what everyone else thinks willbe in it!!!

• I really thought that the Fallschirmjäger would have been released on the D-Day set since a whole division of them fought in Carentan.  Anyways, im guessing maybe theyll have russian shock troops, or maybe a Tokarev rifleman (cause the mosin nagant sucks bad), perhaps a russian half-track, or maybe the Yak fighter plane……that would rock.  The lack of russian units in set IV really made me a sad panda. :oops:  UK might get some RAF pilots.  Germany for sure will get the nebelwerfer…thats a big for sure.  I really dont know what will come out for Japan.  US will probaly get an M3 Grease gunner with crack shot.  :lol:  Maybe US will even get an A-Bomb  :-o  I rather have a Chuck Norris minature thats worth 3 pts but has 25/25/25 against inf and 25/25/25 against armor and has a defense of 8/8 with superior armor 4.  :-D

• Yea i agree with you there, the Yak would be sweet, and the lack of russian units in D-day pissed me off. But the nebelwefer would be freaking sweet, like a towable katyusha , thier stats would probably be pretty similar too.
    and a grease gunner with crack shot? have you lost all faith in the game makers?
    And the A-Bomb would suck nuts, like what roll a million dice against everything on the feild? it just wouldnt add anything positive to the game.
    Chuck norris? that would be pretty damn funny, but i dont think Chuck is THAT old.
    but if anything i hope that they come you with more russian infanrty, like some infantry that have a DECENT close assault.

(ps: nice reference to southpark)

• @The:

Yea i agree with you there, the Yak would be sweet, and the lack of russian units in D-day pissed me off. But the nebelwefer would be freaking sweet, like a towable katyusha , thier stats would probably be pretty similar too.
    and a grease gunner with crack shot? have you lost all faith in the game makers?
    And the A-Bomb would suck nuts, like what roll a million dice against everything on the feild? it just wouldnt add anything positive to the game.
    Chuck norris? that would be pretty damn funny, but i dont think Chuck is THAT old.
    but if anything i hope that they come you with more russian infanrty, like some infantry that have a DECENT close assault.

(ps: nice reference to southpark)

Yea that A-Bomb and Chuck Norris would be too powerful lol.  Crack shot with an M3 Grease Gun makes sense to me since its lower rate of fire made it easier to handle.  However id make its soldier attacks like 6/3/0 and its armor attack at 2/0/0.  Also giving it a defense of 4/4 and a cost of 5 points and I think  It would be balanced that way.

• i hope they come out with the Su-152 Aka “the counquering beast”
    another thing that would be kewlwould be the me163E “Komet” the war’s only rocket-propelled fighter like 20 points 7/6/0, and like3/2/0, with “extreme speed only like 6es count” but its also got "highly volatile: if this unit gets a disruped counter destroy it immediately"and it would have like 3/3 defense.
    But what they should defietly have  is a kamikazie Zero.

• Heres a link I found on the new Reserves Booster.  Apparently, an IS-3,  Nebelwerfer 42, and the M4 Sherman T-34 Calliope are some of the many units to come out.  Seems like a promising booster at least for the Russians, Americans, and Germans.  :-P

http://www.gamingreport.com/article.php?sid=22009&mode=thread&order=0

• So, when is the new set coming out?  I have not heard anything, but then again, I’ve been underway for about two weeks, so…  :wink:

• It comes out November 11th.

MechanizedWarfare the russians didnt have an operational halftrack until after the war(Even then it was a US M3 halftrack). There was one experimental Halftrack the BA-30, but it was never adopted for mass production or service.

BA-30
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BA-30

• @panzerkampfwagen:

It comes out November 11th.

MechanizedWarfare the russians didnt have an operational halftrack until after the war(Even then it was a US M3 halftrack). There was one experimental Halftrack the BA-30, but it was never adopted for mass production or service.

BA-30
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BA-30

Yea I know, I was hoping they would let the Ruskies use the US M3 halftrack as a Russian unit.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m