Future Painting Tutorial: Requests on Content and Format?

• '16 Customizer

As the title suggests, I am looking for suggestions or requests for specific elements to include in an upcoming tutorial article(s) for this site. Also, if you want a particular kind of photo angle, or want to see a specific format (i.e. video, photo tutorial, more text instructions, etc.), please let me know. I have a few topics in mind, but I want to hear from you guys what you would be interested in. All input is appreciated!

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Spitfire38:

As the title suggests, I am looking for suggestions or requests for specific elements to include in an upcoming tutorial article(s) for this site. Also, if you want a particular kind of photo angle, or want to see a specific format (i.e. video, photo tutorial, more text instructions, etc.), please let me know. I have a few topics in mind, but I want to hear from you guys what you would be interested in. All input is appreciated!

I don’t know what everyone else likes, but I like videos. For example, you showing everyone how to put these I 94 decals on or how you do those awesome dry brush techniques, you are always talking about, or the whole process of a painted piece, from the time you prime it to the finishing coat, including how to place the decals on.

Any of those would be cool videos! :-D

• Hey spitfire… I liked the layout of yor original painting tutorial… With stages photos befores and afters with descriptions under each photo and stage.  I would like too see some face washes you use on infantry men. And some washes you use for a variety of infantry moulds. Even a gallery too showcase some of your personal playing pieces would be cool!

• '16 Customizer

@John:

I don’t know what everyone else likes, but I like videos. For example, you showing everyone how to put these I 94 decals on or how you do those awesome dry brush techniques, you are always talking about, or the whole process of a painted piece, from the time you prime it to the finishing coat, including how to place the decals on.

Any of those would be cool videos! :-D

Good to know! I have never tried videos, as I don’t have the camera skills (or the camera, for that matter) to film close up like that. I have friends around who have the equipment though, so I might give it a shot.

@jwo1984:

Hey spitfire… I liked the layout of yor original painting tutorial… With stages photos befores and afters with descriptions under each photo and stage.  I would like too see some face washes you use on infantry men. And some washes you use for a variety of infantry moulds. Even a gallery too showcase some of your personal playing pieces would be cool!

I will definitely do a tutorial on washes! I’m planning on doing another in depth infantry tutorial, so that will feature the face washes you’re talking about.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m