• Is it in the revised world edition legal to place newbuilded fighters, in the place unit fase, onto an existing AC edjectant to a capital where the fighters are build?

S.

• EDIT

~~yes

if the fighters are located in the same area as the IC or if they are build in the same turn.~~

• where is this in the rules

• Read the section regarding mobilization and you will find it, Its a promise  :wink:

• OOOOOOOOOPSSSSS  :-o

I read the question wrong, and take everything I just wrote back. I read newlybuild AC instead of new fighters.

To clear things out,

It is not legal to place newly build fighters on existing AC’s in adjacent seazones (or any other seazone) they must be placed in the area with the IC.

It is legal to place newly build fighters on a newly build Aircraft carrier!

It is legal to place existing fighters on a newly build AC if the fighters are located in the IC area

-Daniel Malus - trying to learn reading more closely next time  :wink:

• Thank You.
    I did get it right then.

S.

• @Malus:

It is legal to place existing fighters on a newly build AC if the fighters are located in the IC area

Isn’t it legal, too, to place existing fighters on a new AC when they are located in an adjacent territory to the sea zone the AC is built?
    I thought it was, but I can’t remember actually…

• @Axel:

@Malus:

Isn’t it legal, too, to place existing fighters on a new AC when they are located in an adjacent territory to the sea zone the AC is built?
    I thought it was, but I can’t remember actually…

No, the Fighters MUST be in the same territory as the IC that built the AC.  So for instance, German Fighters in Western Europe can NOT be placed on a newly built carrier coming out the the German capital.  The fighters need to be IN Germany in order to be placed on the AC.

Note - The comments in this thread apply to the Revised rules, not LHTR.  LHTR changed some things about how fighters are placed on new ACs (and not for the better IMHO).

• James G: you are correct!  :-)

• Heres what the  Larry Harris Tournament Rules state on fighters and Aircraft carriers

Newly built fighters can be placed into
    territories containing an industrial complex
    controlled by your power from the start of
    your turn, or they may be placed on an
    aircraft carrier owned by your power in a
    seazone adjacent to a territory with such an
    industrial complex. The aircraft carrier may
    be an existing one or it may be a newly built
    carrier. You may not place a new fighter on a
    carrier owned by a friendly

Exception to normal fighter landing spaces
    rules: Your fighter may also end its move in a