To avoid confusions, the download links to older versions were deleted:

v01
    v04
    v07
    v08
    v14
    v15
    v22

• I was looking at the map on page 4 and you really did a beautiful job, really superb.  I clicked on the link in post #54 that said 5 of 5 but it said the image was temporarily unavailable.  Was that the correct link or is there another link to this map?

Thank you  :-)

• Got it to work?  :-D

• '18 '17 '16

Sorry for the late reply!

I tried it today and it worked. Perhaps your conncection was interrupted?
    Bear in mind, that after clicking on the link you have to interrupt the automatic download and to click on the separate white download button in the upper right area of the window.

• Not to worry, I tried on a different PC and it worked just fine.  Really is an excellent map, well done.  :-)

I went to Staples and they gave me a price of like $60 for the 64x34 laminated.  I’m leaning towards this unless I find it less expensive somewhere else.  Thank you for the effort that was put into it.

• Hi there,

Thanks for your beautiful design! I had this map printed on a 163x86 cm laminated canvas (3 mm thick) and the result is extremely satisfying. The size is almost the same with the G40 map. Thanks to ample zone space, there is no need to carry very crowded battles to the battle strip.

I took a few shots but cannot post links, this is my first post on the forums.

Best,

Emrah

• '18 '17 '16

Thank you for your friendly words, enjoy the game, it is much fun to play the big scale!

Unfortunately, posting fotos is not possible unless you gain some replies on any AAA-Forum (to avoid auto-spammers…). Feel free to send me a pm (personal mail), I can upload your fotos, if you like.

• '18 '17 '16

Emrah’s pictures 1/3

rev1942-3-e1440165330702.jpg

• '18 '17 '16

Emrah#s pictures 2/3

rev1942-2-e1440165365601.jpg

• '18 '17 '16

Emrah’s pictures 3/3

rev1942-1-e1440165388825.jpg

• I’m confused.

Which map should I use, if I just want a bigger version of the map?

Sorry for being slow…  :roll:

• '18 '17 '16

Please, describe what it is, that confuses you.
    There are 5 maps, any one consisting of a landscape and several design features which differ between the maps. You can use any of the 5 maps, links to the maps are on p.2 and p.3 of this thread.

• It is the double triple border thing.
    Is it the number of lines making up the border?

• '18 '17 '16

Insert Quote
    It is the double triple border thing.
    Is it the number of lines making up the border?

Yes. See examples below.

double border.jpg
    triple border.jpg

• Hi All - This is my first post in the forums.
    I have been playing Axis with only a best mate for about 8 years.

I did a similar thing with the Spring 1942 edition - I scanned the board and photoshopped out the creases and printed it at about 1.5 metres long…

I will post this up unless anyone says not to … ( Is it a copyright infringement? ) but I will post in the corresponding forum for that game board.

We are Axis players in Australia! We are the sub and cruiser off Australia hahaha we like to call it the HMAS Sydney!.

Greetings from two fellow Axis nuts. (I even started painting model kits again as our ‘trophies’ for our games!)

Love it!

• '18 '17 '16

Welcome to the board, SteveO!

If you’d like to paint the units too, feel free to take a look at the customization forum. There is a lot of phantastic work of enthusiastic people, documented by fotos.

Please bear in mind, that you have to do some posts in the forum until you are allowed to upload fotos (for the sake of avoiding automatic spam).

• Hi,

Thanks for all the hard work. I would love to check these out, but it seems MediaFire is just not allowing me to download them, giving messages like “the file could not be downloaded” or “the download was interrupted” (and half the times when I click the Download button, it opens a popup, but doesn’t ask me to save it somewhere at all). Are the links still valid, and/or are there any backup links?

Thanks, ZeusEQ

• '18 '17 '16

I assume, you may have made a mistake in the download procedure: undergoing the “obvious” (but wrong) download procedure will cause mistake messages as you described.
    Instead, you have to follow the procedure described below:

Correct procedure:
    1. click on link
    2. a screen of mediafires open, a download starts, but:
    3. interrupt the download by clicking on the download button at the upper right top of the screen (the image below shows you the corresponding button!)

Download button.jpg

• '18 '17 '16

I just tried it with a triple border map and it worked correctly…

• Hi Dedo,

Thanks for your quick reply. You mentioned using this button before in this topic, so I already did it that way. I just retried, but the result is the same unfortunately. I tried this both at home and at work. Maybe it’s a browser issue? Or maybe you are logged in to the site (as I assume you have an account there), and so get a different experience.

Both at home and at work I’m using Internet explorer. I’ll try again tonight from a different PC that uses a different browser (though still Microsoft).

Thanks, ZeusEQ

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m