• @Otto_Skorzeny:

Major Konings, you have three Tigers ??? Man, you’re truly lucky. So far, I have bought the starter kit and 11 boosters and I haven’t got even one.

My rares are:
    1 Renault R-35
    1 KV-1
    1 T-34/76
    2 Churchill Crocodile
    2 Crusader II
    2 M18 Hellcat
    1 sIG 33
    1 Carro Armato
    1 Type 95 Ha-Go

Plus I’ve got all the Uncommon (minus the Type 92 Machine-Gun Team) and almost all the Commons (minus the SMLE No.4 Rifle). In my starter, I think I got my loosy Renault R-35…

i got lucky, but i also bought some alone, i like tigers, not just for thier playability, but, well, they rock. i have found though the the KV-1 is one hard nut to crack if you want to take that literally, the whole negate the first damage speical ability has saved me so many times. i want more of those, more more more!!

• Where did you buy your individual units?  I have seen some on eBay, but don’t know anywhere else you can buy them outside of booster packs.

• @DFlynSqrl:

Where did you buy your individual units?  I have seen some on eBay, but don’t know anywhere else you can buy them outside of booster packs.

to start the hunt i just googled “axis and allies miniatures for sale” it brought up all sorts of stuff. some good, some not.
    here is one link that i have bought things from a few times allready.

http://www.CoolStuffInc.com/main_miniatures.php?viewType=Axis and Allies&info1=Miniatures&info2=Axis and Allies&info4=Singles

if that dosnt work just go to the main sites home page (coolstuffinc.com) and check it out form thier.

• Nice!  Thank you.

• no problem. these guys made a mistake with my order, but a good one. i ordered 10 M4A1 Shermans for about$1.50 each, what I got was 10 M4A3E8 Sherman “Easy Eights”. for the same price, I was real happy about that, i only has one of those previously.

• Founder TripleA Admin

That cool stuff link doesn’t have very good prices. Go to eBay and find somebody who has an store setup. There are lot’s of sellers that have buy it now prices as low as 30 cents for certain units.

• Base Starter Set: Released in the fall of 2005, contained 12 randomly selected units, four double-sided battle mats, 10 six-sided dice, a rulebook, and a set checklist.

• Two-Player Starter Set: Contained 18 randomized units, 6 double-sided battle maps, and rulebook. Dice not included.

• 1939-1945 Two-Player Starter Set: Includes basic and advanced rule book, 10 pre-selected units (from 1939-1945 set), two double-sided maps, a rulebook, and eight dice.

• I would get the 1939 1945 one its newer more available and v2

• OK, thanks!  Do you know where I can buy it for a reasonable price?  All the sites I’ve looked at online are out of stock.

• @z0m4d:

OK, thanks!  Do you know where I can buy it for a reasonable price?  All the sites I’ve looked at online are out of stock.

Yeah looking at the usual sites they were all out of stock , I saw it on ebay but your looking at an additional 10-15 dollars there.  I would make a post or something in the market place on the forumini http://aaminis.myfastforum.org/forum9.php and see if anyone is selling anything you would probably get it for a good price there.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

@Major:

no problem. these guys made a mistake with my order, but a good one. i ordered 10 M4A1 Shermans for about$1.50 each, what I got was 10 M4A3E8 Sherman “Easy Eights”. for the same price, I was real happy about that, i only has one of those previously.

That’s outstanding!

• '18 Customizer

Just a heads-up that Walmart online has some boosters from all 3 mini’s games in their online store for a great price, try searching there if anyone wants boosters.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Yea, not bad. Nice to see you can still get a booster for around $10.  Someday they will all be gone.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m