Where are you from? Sign our guestmap!

• St. Louis, Missouri. Not in the city limits though, South County.

• 2007 AAR League

Jeez i would expect maybe one other person on Long Island or maybe in NYC  :-(

• Hi all.

I’m just outside of Philly, PA. Central Bucks County, in fact.

Rob.

• @MauserBob:

I am so sorry!  :evil:

(smartass comment from a Central PA native about “Suburban New Jersey” folks :-) )

• @Adonai:

I’m from the Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge area, about an hour and a half from Toronto.

If only Canada was smaller. All us wargamers are scattered across the map

I’ve gamed with two other Winnipeggers that i’ve met from here . . . .

• @ncscswitch:

@MauserBob:

I am so sorry!  :evil:

(smartass comment from a Central PA native about “Suburban New Jersey” folks :-) )

I’m very familiar with that comment, having dished it out to Jerseyites more than a time or two.  :lol:

Rob.

• 2007 AAR League

@cystic:

@Adonai:

I’m from the Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge area, about an hour and a half from Toronto.

I’ve gamed with two other Winnipeggers that i’ve met from here . . . .

Yes, but I assume you a have a car and a lot of free time. While I have the time… I lack the car  :-)

• I’m in San Diego Looking for a close game.Though my board is presently in Il. Will be in DeKalb IL. in two weeks.Have two friends out there that are intermedeat players.Would like to get to more together for game.Have place to play, drinking and smoking allowed if not encouraged.

• Ok if I show up with a bag of weed??

• 2007 AAR League

@Adonai:

I’m from Guelph, ON, just a stone’s throw from Adonai it would seem.

• Ok if I show up with a bag of weed??

only if its to my place, with the express stipulation that we finish it, and whatever ive got as well…

• LOL my house isn’t even on the map lol

like…the whole area…but i still best guessed…just looked across the street :-P

so is there anybody from Canada in this furum? Ontario?

feds 10

• @Feds10:

LOL my house isn’t even on the map lol

like…the whole area…but i still best guessed…just looked across the street :-P

so is there anybody from Canada in this furum? Ontario?

feds 10

Where in Ontario are you?  Any chance you are in the Kenora area?  If so there are a couple of us Winnipeggers that can give you a game.

• I am signing the guest book… very nice site…a lot of know how is floating around in reguards to Axis and Allies…very interesting reading.

What coding do I use to get my sig to show?..lol

• @SCARLETFOX:

I am signing the guest book… very nice site…a lot of know how is floating around in reguards to Axis and Allies…very interesting reading.

What coding do I use to get my sig to show?..lol

I think images in the siggies were disabled by the webmaster…sorry…

• 2007 AAR League

The white car is mine!!!

• :-o
    As I have posted before, I am from San Diego, California. The fires are almost all out now, and the clean up is just getting started. It will go on for several weeks I’m sure, then the rebuilding will begin in ernest. I and my family were lucky. We only suffered smoke and ash, (again)  :wink:.
    Some of my friends were not so lucky, (again).  :cry:
    I enjoy these threads, trading ideas, strategies and quips with like minded players, and look forward to checking in as time allows.
    Hopefully, I will be able to challenge some of you soon to a game.
      respectfully to all,
      Crazy Ivan  :roll:

• no ruski…

• How do I create a little face on the map, I found my exacte position.  :mrgreen:

• '19 Moderator

Just click on the spot and a box should open.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m