• '19 Moderator

I went to my National Guard drill this weekend and I was told that I should get my afairs in order. :o So if I am suddenly absent for a while wish me luck. I’m not realy suposed to say much more about it. :)

• Super-Secret Operation!

Good luck Dzrtfish. You’ll be missed.

• I’ll say a prayer for you and your unit.
    I’ll hope you eat well, get plenty of rest and stay alert.
    Luck? well, I guess so, but in my opinion we make our own luck.
    It’s called preparation(maneuvers)!

• don’t you dare blow up my JAP factory ;)

hope you can finish our game beforehand… but if not i will wait …

• '19 Moderator

@El:

Luck? well, I guess so, but in my opinion we make our own luck.
    It’s called preparation(maneuvers)!

The luck is more for where the Army decides to stick me. If I’m lucky I’ll get something stateside. :wink:

• '19 Moderator

Well it looks like I got lucky on this deployment. They got enough volunteers to fill the slots.

The way I figure it I volunteered when I joined no sense pushing it. :wink:

• Oh, it seems like i’ll be gone for some days as well.
    Going to a place that is most immoral - with legal soft drugs and prostitutes sitting behind windows to offer themselves - to a conference in Amsterdam.

• @F_alk:

Oh, it seems like i’ll be gone for some days as well.
    Going to a place that is most immoral - with legal soft drugs and prostitutes sitting behind windows to offer themselves - to a conference in Amsterdam.

been to Amsterdam, but i didn’t take any of the drugs or partake in any pleasures of the prostitutes.
    Preferred Den Hague.

• Back…
    extremely nice city, great conference, good clubs.
    Haven’t been to Den Haag yet, so i can’t tell any differences, but you can see which country had been bombed a lot in WW2 and which hadn’t got such a lot.

• @F_alk:

Back…
    extremely nice city, great conference, good clubs.
    Haven’t been to Den Haag yet, so i can’t tell any differences, but you can see which country had been bombed a lot in WW2 and which hadn’t got such a lot.

poor poor Rotterdam, Coventry . . . .

• True, the Germans invented the “terrorbombings” starting in the Spanish Civil War. And if they had the ressources, they would have used it on. … But that was not at all the point i tried to make (not this time ;), it was just to illustrate how beautiful the city is, with less of these concrete-building-sins of the 50’s.

• @F_alk:

True, the Germans invented the “terrorbombings” starting in the Spanish Civil War. And if they had the ressources, they would have used it on. … But that was not at all the point i tried to make (not this time ;), it was just to illustrate how beautiful the city is, with less of these concrete-building-sins of the 50’s.

yeah, i know.
    i was mostly teasing you.
    yes yes, and Dresden too.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m