Your nominations for quality A&A posters…

• @GeZe:

The Worst Poster of all Time-

Winner-

GeZe

==========================
    Yay, I won something!

GAAAZZZeeeee . . .
    how are you doing my easily frustrated Belgian friend?
    :lol:

• anny are you giving dz_fish, D_Max(I love shortening names if you didn’t know.), and me the bad news? Or are you correcting your vote? I’m trying to decide whether I should go into shock!?! icon_confused.gif

I am saying I enjoy reading posts by you three the most.

• Yanny: When ever I see a new topic by Yanny I know there is going to be a great debate and even though more often than not I disagree with him he getts some great dicussion started.

Thanks man, but I’m glad I don’t have to anymore! Deviant, El Jefe, you, F_alk, and others are taking the flag for me! Kudos to you all.

• My Top 3:

CC for each post, SUD for his posts on the game itself and…. hmmm…
    quite a lot of people for 3rd place. I choose to award this to Bigblocky in recognition as “best newcomer”…

• @cystic:

GAAAZZZeeeee . . .

I’m Bulgarian (in south east europe) and in 2 hours I’m going to bulgaria via- victoria to vancouver, vancouver to montreal, montreal to veinna, veinna to sofia (capital of bulgaria)

so bye to all for 3 months

• @GeZe:

@cystic:

GAAAZZZeeeee . . .

I’m Bulgarian (in south east europe) and in 2 hours I’m going to bulgaria via- victoria to vancouver, vancouver to montreal, montreal to veinna, veinna to sofia (capital of bulgaria)

so bye to all for 3 months

i knew that you are Bulgarian. That’s why i added the " :lol: "
    just teasing you one last time.
    Have a great trip.

• Hoorayyy now my competition for “worst poster” is leaving :) I got my eyes on the prize baby.

• LJ, give D:S a break! He was born that way(I think.) At least I hope no one can develop any more like him. :wink:

(After picking myself up off the floor)Gee, tanks Y! I’ll take that as an honour because of the company I keep in your post.

F_k, good call there on BB! 8)

Great! Now that GZ is gone I can make a run at 4th place poster with little competion. Don’t anyone tell F_k! Just gotta come up with some great one word posts. :D

• '19 Moderator

Yep.

• D:S, my most sincere apologies!
    You had some good stuff, but I messed up on my confusing, butterfly ballot. You should demand a recount.

The Wacko Award definitely goes to Xi!
    Man, He’s off the deep end. :lol:
    Found one post where he dies,
    in another he’s paranoid and off his meds,
    and then his quotes/misquotes and Name that Whatever! :P
    Have I missed any great ones? Very creative…
    Wow!

Couldn’t sleep so cruised the old posts.
    Think I’ve picked up Xi’s habit of shortening lines. Aaaaaah!

• D:S, my most sincere apologies!
    You had some good stuff, but I messed up on my confusing, butterfly ballot. You should demand a recount.

Those damn hanging chads! And military votes shouldn’t count! :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m