War at Sea , shapeways/repaints (edit have better camera)

• I don’t update this thread as much as the forumini one so here is some catching up.  The pictures for some reason are alot larger on this site then the other even though they are from the same base source. http://aaminis.myfastforum.org/about35763.html

My shinano isn’t finished yet but here it is so far, as well as a weathered faa di bruno and better picture of my Yak 9 .

P-38 (axis and allies boardgame piece repainted)

Seafires (shapeways)

tanker refueling wharf

CR 42’s (Painted by Darkbringer)

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Man, I forgot how cool your set up is.  Next time I’m in Canada, which will be never, I’ll have to come by.  I was going to plan a trip to the hockey hall of fame some year but I may just skip it and come to your place.

Nice job.

• hehe sure, my apartment isn’t that big (and my girlfriend gets kind of horrified when she see’s WAS pulled out and getting played lol) but me and the other WAS players in the area also get together every week(sunday) in Waterloo at just by chance games we have had some faraway guests/travellers before if your ever in the area.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

2610 miles away :-(  Bummer.  I’d like to visit Canada some day.  It felt like Canada here last night, got down to like 38 degrees, I almost had to put pants on.

image.jpg

• Lol yeah your on the other side of the continent from me, in a couple months from now 38 F will be considered warm where I am lol Canada is definately best to visit/live in the summer and fall/spring months.

• My aam 3d mat nothing is fixed in place so it can be adjusted and changed.

• I haven’t updated on this site for a while so there is a few new things.

Horton 229 by montyburns

HMS Nabob by monty burns

Commandante Teste by Monty burns

“IL-4” by montyburns

“Jean”  by montyburns

• New sea blue grey hotz mat one of the last ones made before they went OOP.

• My trains/buildings have arrived, havent had time to paint them but I thought I would take some pictures.

This is a harbor setting I would like to do for a scenario/strategic target type game you have trains, railrods, harbor armored walls with AA guns, refueling wharf etc.

The train is a real WW2 polish train called an armored train that was used by many nations in ww2 and it does have guns sculpted onto it lol.

• P-47 Thunderbolt

He-177

Ki-61 “Tony”

BF-110

He-219

RAF Corsair

He-111’s

Br.20

Ki-43 “Oscar”

P-51 Mustang

Fairey Fulmar

Ki-84 Frank