• Its beatable. I’ll explain how after school.

• One more thing. The Germany Fleet will be built in the Pacific over a period of many turns anywhere from 3-6.

• the german fleat ? german? in the pacific?

• whos this don guy? :-?

• Guy who wrote some very nice essays, links on top.

SUD says a lot of what I was going to say, but let me give my points.

Don basically assumes UK is going to go heavy into India with an IC and her African forces. However, any reasonably smart UK player would see the move coming in G1 and abandon the idea for a Uk1 Indian IC. Instead, you’d go for the AC, with American fighters landing on it.

Now, this leaves Germany in a weird position, and gives an advantage to the Russians. As SUD said, this leaves EE weak, and the Russians will try to take it. If they take it, theres a good chance Germany will never get it back.

This strategy is ment as a last resort. If you know your opponent is better than you, and there is either a low bid/no bid/no RR situation, do this. This is not ment to be a regular strategy to be used in every game.

• i was just wondering bc i looked and it said dons strat and i looked bc i thought someone had plagerized my strat and sure enough i have no idea who this guy is but my plan is still safe :wink:

• I also thought it was you, don_riggins.

• nope, although im a firm believer in a strong blitz first turn thats not how i go about doing things

• That is my fault the Germany fleet is built in the Mediterran.

I have recently used this strategy without Russia Restricted and it doesn’t work. Does any body know how I can change it so that it will.

• why play w/ rr? its hard enough for the axis to win w/o tipping the ball back against em again

• @Anonymous:

That is my fault the Germany fleet is built in the Mediterran.

I have recently used this strategy without Russia Restricted and it doesn’t work. Does any body know how I can change it so that it will.

delay your Japan moves by a turn. I.E. J1 purchase your trn and inf, start the japanese push, and then for J2, play it as you might have played J1.
    not tried, just seemed logical.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m