• Forgive me for the dumb question…

Which of the aircraft mini’s are of the same scale as each other?  I can’t help but note that the War at Sea ones tend to have 3 little planes and the Angels 20 1 larger one… but what about Contested Skies?  Are they compatible with Angels 20?  Are there others I should know about?

• neither the WAS, AAM or A20 air units are of the same scale.

The WAS units are like 9x smaller lol.

• But you can find other stuff in 1/100 for A20

this is the me 262 I found in the same scale.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Man, Thats cool!

• @Azrael:

But you can find other stuff in 1/100 for A20

So where DID you find that me 262?

• @DrLarsen:

@Azrael:

But you can find other stuff in 1/100 for A20

So where DID you find that me 262?

That me 262 is an italeri model I found on ebay in the same scale (the company is italian and while there is only like 2 pieces to assemble the instructions are italian lol).  There isn’t a ME 262 unit in A20 but there is stats with the A20 units that work with AAM the land game and there is a me 262 with that so I will probably make a card for it in a20 and use the existing one in AAM.

So to clarify A20/was/aam all have different scales but……

A20 units can be used in AAM and though the AAM existing planes are a different scale the A20 is 1/100 the actual same scale that the AAM land units are.

The reason that WAS uses 1:900 planes when the ships are 1:1800 and AAM planes are like something similar to 1:240 compared to the 1:100 AAM is purely for game reason .  WAS because the planes would be too small and AAM because they feared the planes would be too big, this is probably confusing which I apologize.

• That is awesome, would like to see the stat card on that bad boy.  Speed 10!!!

• @Death:

That is awesome, would like to see the stat card on that bad boy.  Speed 10!!!

This is the thinking on the forum mini

http://aaminis.myfastforum.org/about34515.html

Me 262 A-1a

Speed: 2-5  Hi Speed: 6-12

ATK 1: 6,6,8
    ATK 2: 4,4,6
    ATK 3: 1,1,4

Ammo:
    30mm: 9 seconds
    30mm outer: 7 seconds

Air to air weapons:
    24x 2.2in rockets

Armor: 3  Vital: 7  Hits: 3

Turn: 1
    Roll: 2
    Climb: 8
    Dive: 8

SA’s:
    Early Jet: For low speed this aircraft has to move strait for 2 spaces in-between every turn and has to score 15+ on maneuver rolls.

Jet Flame out:  If this aircraft changes it speed by more than one, without a maneuver, roll a dice on a 3 or less the engine stops. Lose one alt level and roll a dice, on a 6 restart the engines.

R4M Rockets:  This aircraft can fire a single rocket salvo instead of attacking with cannons.  Rockets have a range 4 attack that use the rage 3 attack values.  Rockets hit on 4+ for bombers and 6 for fighters.  6’s count as one hit for fighters.

Note: Attacks are 30mm, 30mm outer, R4M
    –---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personally I think it might be a tad better.

• Thanks Azrael, that is awesome.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m