Pics of finished war table and a game played on it….

• Amazing. Bring that thing to the WBC next summer!

• Three of us are beer brewers so there is always good quality beer at out games.

There are no sea zones because we have continenet sets layed out for Europe, pacific, U.S. etc. We just lay down the continents and have the ocean where we need it as the entire base of the board is blue.

Where is the WBC held at?

• Whoa, my mouth dropped wide open when I saw the finished product! :D This is by far the best A&A enlarged board I have ever seen. Excellent job. 8) So are you going to label all the countries and add the4ir IPC values later on?

• Magnificent. I have never seen a custom built board so superbly rendered in both the marriagment of function and design within the constraints of an entirely new vocabulary of art form. Sir Pipercub’s board is a innovatively crafted object, refined in its every detail, the rarest of phenomenia in our time and a working monument to Axis and Allies fans everywhere :)

• It’s an excellent board but one thing struck my eye as I looked at it. Australia seemed to big. It could just be me, but it looked bigger than Brazil, but from what I remember, Brazil is the 5th largest country in the world following the USA (4th), China (3rd), Canada (2nd) and Russia (1st). Other than that, it look wonderful.

• Everyones a critic :P

The original A&A map is not exactly scale. The board was produced as a 4.something X larger version of the original. Therefore all distortions and such are ducplicated. This is to preserve game mechanics.

I am working on IPC buttons right now.

I will post some pics of the Armys soon.

• Oh ok. Well, it really is very good. Why dont you add more territories to the game by using this large board?

• I will post some pics of the Armys soon.

Yeah, I would like to see it. Did you take the time to color them?

• if you dont have sea zones how do tou do battle?

• Were all really smart people and we use a copy of the original game board as a guide and obey the sea zones as they are on the map.

• ah interesting :)

• Awesome, Dudes! No complaints from this lazy gamer. These guys never put their hearts into something like that or they wouldna nitpicked! - Xi

• do you us the colours as terrain, affects units?

• Slickness 8)

• make more territories !

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m