Whats the weirdest game you've played?

• Im in the middle of a VERY odd game. I got about 30 units around Moscow surrounding 30 russian infantry. Now while this may sound good im about to lose Japan. Also I got about 15 Italian next to india in a standoff with 15 British units. Also 2 rounds ago Italy had the western coast of Australia! Btw this is round 25 and no where close to being done! Axis are making about 150ish and Allies 140

• There a topic below called “whats your most insane G40 game?” you could post there and not start a new topic, with the same topic.

• @empire +1

• Sponsor

@PeytonTebow:

Im in the middle of a VERY odd game. I got about 30 units around Moscow surrounding 30 russian infantry. Now while this may sound good im about to lose Japan. Also I got about 15 Italian next to india in a standoff with 15 British units. Also 2 rounds ago Italy had the western coast of Australia! Btw this is round 25 and no where close to being done! Axis are making about 150ish and Allies 140

No offense and I could be wrong, but if you have played 25 rounds with many more to go, you may not be playing the game properly, never the less…… it sounds like your having fun, and that’s what counts.

• @Young:

@PeytonTebow:

Im in the middle of a VERY odd game. I got about 30 units around Moscow surrounding 30 russian infantry. Now while this may sound good im about to lose Japan. Also I got about 15 Italian next to india in a standoff with 15 British units. Also 2 rounds ago Italy had the western coast of Australia! Btw this is round 25 and no where close to being done! Axis are making about 150ish and Allies 140

No offense and I could be wrong, but if you have played 25 rounds with many more to go, you may not be playing the game properly, never the less…… it sounds like your having fun, and that’s what counts.

25 rounds?!? wow……

Still think we should post in the other topic…

• @empireman:

There a topic below called “whats your most insane G40 game?” you could post there and not start a new topic, with the same topic.

wow, dude you give every one such a hard time, chill dude.

• All hes trying to do is keep the forum clear of repeat threads

• @techroll42:

All hes trying to do is keep the forum clear of repeat threads

yep

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m