Minor Threat's Alpha+3.9 (Global 1940) COMPLETE! Setup Charts

• These changes shouldnt be buried on page 86 of some random thread :-/ They should be incluided in the summary if they have been deemed official.

• So is the current thing up to 3.9?

• @General:

These changes shouldnt be buried on page 86 of some random thread :-/ They should be incluided in the summary if they have been deemed official.

They are official. As of yesterday or the day before i think. Give them a chance lol.

And instead of being lazy maybe go check it out.

But il help your lazy butt out ;)

Krieghund wrote:
    Here are the current changes:

Move the French cruiser in 112 to 110.
    Move the UK cruiser in 112 to 111.
    Move the German cruiser and transport in 113 to 114.
    Add 1 UK mechanized infantry and 1 French infantry to United Kingdom.
    Add 1 UK infantry and 1 AA gun to Scotland.
    Change 1 French tank and 1 French artillery in France to equivalent UK units.

Change the Soviet “Spread of Communism” NO to “3 IPCs for each original German, Italian, or pro-Axis neutral territory that the Soviet Union controls.”

Krieghund wrote:
    I have reviewed the above changes with Larry, and they are now official as written. We’ve also added 1 AA gun to India, bringing the total there to 3.

Hopefully you know who Krieghund and Larry are

• I thought the cards might show the recent updates, otherwise they look GREAT!

• Lazy?  How do you call the guy lazy after he just did all that work and was gracious enough to post it for everyone else to use.

Thank you Minor Threat.

• If you were smart enough to read in context (few humans seem capable) then you would understand just who i was calling lazy.

If they are one in the same then that is not my fault and i do not rescind.

BTW Minor i think these aids look really great, i only was pointing out the irony of you releasing them the same time 3.9 was released.

• @Uncrustable:

If you were smart enough to read in context (few humans seem capable)

Jerk.

• Customizer

These look AMAZING! Thanks dude

• @Uncrustable:

If you were smart enough to read in context (few humans seem capable) then you would understand just who i was calling lazy.

If they are one in the same then that is not my fault and i do not rescind.

BTW Minor i think these aids look really great, i only was pointing out the irony of you releasing them the same time 3.9 was released.

Yes he was calling me lazy.

And I agree with his observation, although I did find the changes eventually then couldnt be bothered posting about them other than to say, finding them was a chore.  Nevertheless thanks for assisting me.

• No problem lol

I do agree they should put on the front page of a new thread and sticky it, but it is still very recent and im sure they will sometime soon

• The final version of these Charts are uploaded. :)
    please verify that all information is correct before printing. (I revised these countless times before uploading for minimal errors, but i’m human too)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7hif1zhorbz89

• updated! check description

• Tank you Minor Threat these will be a welcome addition and make the game easier to set and play

• These do look really great

• These are awesome.  I printed them out on regular paper from my office color laser printer.  Looked great. Laminated and ready for game play on the 26th of Feb.

Thanks a bunch.

Doc

• Thanks so much for these, they are amazing!!!

• Fantastic job!  Thank you!

• new update,
    -2/13/2012 Fixed Japanese Battleship size (on the Units Reference Chart) to a much more consistent size.

its more of a cosmetic issue and does not affect gameplay.

Your welcome guys!  :-D
    there’s more to come in the future… :)

• Hey there,

I cant download Japan, it says the file is unavailable.  Could you fix it please?

Thanks for all your efforts.

• Hey General Chang,

It seems to be working now, could you give a try? if not i will re-upload. Sometimes the site takes time to render the file…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m