Do new rules change Japan IC deployment?

• So since with the new rules setup, no power can build an IC on enemy soil, does that mean Japan can’t build factories on mainland Asia anymore or is China the exception to that rule?

• Yes you can build an IC in Japan’s controled; a minor IC.  Your question should read; Can you build a major IC there?  I’ve wondered that myself and assumed that you cannot build a major IC, however, I’m not sure.  Krieghund will have to answer that.

• You can still build a minor complex in captured territories just not majors.

its different but good. No ridiculous major factories but you can still build a minor or two.

You also cant change a captured minor into a major.

• I think though he is asking about in mainland china though where japan starts with chinese printed tt’s.

• Official Q&A

Territories with Chinese symbols printed on them are original Chinese territories, so Japan may not build major ICs on them.

• @Krieghund:

Territories with Chinese symbols printed on them are original Chinese territories, so Japan may not build major ICs on them.

so it just leaves Korea for a huge IC?

• @Frontovik:

@Krieghund:

so it just leaves Korea for an IC?

Yup.  It leaves Korea for a MAJOR IC.  As stated above, Minors can still be placed in foreign soil.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m