• cminke - no. The free combat dice is ONLY for the community pre-order.

• '10

@reloader-1:

cminke - no. The free combat dice is ONLY for the community pre-order.

This is correct.  This is a THANK YOU to the community for helping us meet the pre-production costs.  Once these costs are met, you will have to pay the full price with no FREE Combat Dice.

Thanks

Jeremy

• do you know when the preorder is done?

• Any word on the pre-order shipment of the Italian units? I noticed that the Italian Army is IN STOCK, just wondering if we can expect shipment prior to the holiday rush, or are we stuck with waiting until after the New Years?

• '10

@Stickman:

Any word on the pre-order shipment of the Italian units? I noticed that the Italian Army is IN STOCK, just wondering if we can expect shipment prior to the holiday rush, or are we stuck with waiting until after the New Years?

They are not in stock.  The PRE-ORDER is “in stock” so you can place an order.

• Ah O.K. no worries. My game is put away for the Holidays.  :-)

Cheers to a Great 2011

• i probly wont be able to get them till next year :(
    good thing next year is in 3 weeks

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Stickman:

Any word on the pre-order shipment of the Italian units? I noticed that the Italian Army is IN STOCK, just wondering if we can expect shipment prior to the holiday rush, or are we stuck with waiting until after the New Years?

They are not in stock.  The PRE-ORDER is “in stock” so you can place an order.

When the items will be ready to shipping? I’m saying about the PRE-ORDER items.

• Customizer

Jeremy said the mould will be finished Jan 5.  Injections will begin shortly after and once the pieces are made, all the pre-orders will be air mailed to FMG and then shipped to us.  I am guessing it will probably be late January or early February.

• @knp7765:

Jeremy said the mould will be finished Jan 5.  Injections will begin shortly after and once the pieces are made, all the pre-orders will be air mailed to FMG and then shipped to us.  I am guessing it will probably be late January or early February.

Thanks!

• ordered one of each, Italian units and new dice. wish it could have been more  but i got what i could. I’ll order more as i can afford it. I’m super excited about these pieces and cant wait to see the finished product in my own hands!
    Thoes426 :evil:

• Any word on a possible link for German preorders for this site?  I’m willing a ready to lock in some sets!

• '10

@boboshonda:

Any word on a possible link for German preorders for this site?  I’m willing a ready to lock in some sets!

I will not put the Germany Pre-order up until the Italian units are shipping.

Thanks

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m