Bob_A_Mickelson's AAG40 National Production/Objectives and Setup Charts

• I forgot: Russia gets 5 for being at war with Germany/Italy

• Wait, so you’re saying that the At War NO and the Archangelsk/no Allies/sz 127 NO are separate, correct Calvin?  That’s what I thought, but Bob has them combined into one on the card currently…  Anyone know if these are two separate Russian NOs or one single?

• @SAS:

Wait, so you’re saying that the At War NO and the Archangelsk/no Allies/sz 127 NO are separate, correct Calvin?  That’s what I thought, but Bob has them combined into one on the card currently…  Anyone know if these are two separate Russian NOs or one single?

Well, I got them from separate sources. The archangel NO was from Larry’s previews. The war NO was from Emperor Taiki’s GenCon memories.

• Ok, it kinda makes sense to me for them to be separate, but it may not be.  Regardless, we need a confirmation so Bob can know if he can fit the text on the card!

• What happened to them all? :(

• @UN:

What happened to them all? :(

What do you mean?

• Thanx man, you’re doing a great job with the charts. What bothers me is that you always have to print out your own stuff.
    Why does the game not come with a chart like that? Is it just me or is the new policy “remove pieces, raise price!”.

I was very dissapointed when I opened my copy of AAP1940. IC are missing –> only cardboard pieces, IPC’s are missing, two dice are missing, the battle board is much smaller compared to the one that came with AARevised, national Cards are missing (they whould have been nice to keep track of the NOs), aircraft range markers are missing.

Does anyone know why these changes where made? has anyone talked to Larry Harris about that?

• Yeah, people have talked to Larry and he’s just as disappointed as the rest of us, but it’s not up to him.  He’s development and he doesn’t have much say in production…

• Bob, your image files on page 1 appear borked.  Please re-upload/link

• The images look fine to me.  Not borked.

• He probably is waiting till the game comes out before he re-uploads anything else.

• Customizer

@maverick_76:

He probably is waiting till the game comes out before he re-uploads anything else.

This is correct. AAG40 Charts are mostly done so you wont have to wait long.

• '10

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

@maverick_76:

He probably is waiting till the game comes out before he re-uploads anything else.

This is correct. AAG40 Charts are mostly done so you wont have to wait long.

Unless this is covered already.  A political Timeline and rule chart would be a good idea?

• Customizer

@FieldMarshalGames:

Unless this is covered already.  A political Timeline and rule chart would be a good idea?

l am intrigued by this idea. Could you be more specific.

• @Bob_A_Mickelson:

@FieldMarshalGames:

Unless this is covered already.  A political Timeline and rule chart would be a good idea?

l am intrigued by this idea. Could you be more specific.

I think he means a timeline for when powers go to war.

• he means when each nation starts at war and when they go to war and rules for neutrals including list of pro axis , neutral , and pro allied and how they effect the game

Also perhaps all the special rules as a reference so people don’t have to look up like how much damage an air base can take and which unit boosts which in combat.

So a quick political reference sheet and a play aid for the special rules of the game. One page each.

Also, the setup will need to offer the modification of AAP40 setup as per Larry, as it will soon become known after more playtest.

• I just want to thank you Bob for all your wonderful work, so a lazy bum like me doesn’t have to :lol:

• Thanks  Bob, excellent work as usual!!! :-)

• Very cool and handy…

• @Bob_A_Mickelson:

@cminke:

an addational note: can you charpen the numbers beside the attack values(ie the 2 beside the attack for the tac bommer) i say this becaus it looks like a 1

These are the low resolution versions. When I release the complete version they will be much sharper and crystal clear.

@cminke:

ru going to do a politacal sistation? and a NO chart?

The complete set of aids will included both National Objectives and Diplomacy/Nation Specific rules (what you call ‘the political situation’) as well as a few other aids. However I cannot begin working on those aids until I get access to a rule book, which won’t be for some time.

Hi Bob,
    i’m making a personal house rule modification with inttroduction of Hungary, Romania and the Mao Zedong’s People Liberation Army (Communist China). I have to modify the Chart and i’m asking your permission to use it. If yes what kind of font did you use? Dimension? I think to introduce new NO’s for the new Axis powers like Holding Bessarabia for Romania, and North Yugoslavia and Transylvania for Hungary, Shensi for Communist China.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m